Welcome to Gaia! ::

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
A lot of our older Gold Shop items are great ideas, but the art style looks dated, compared to newer items.
gaia_spoons Is there anything that you'd like to see get an update?
gaia_spoons Anything you still use that could stand to have a few more colour options?

My list:

Updates
Surfer Girl, Castaway, Athletic, Khaki, and Cuttoff Shorts
Neutral Starter Sandals
GBI Agent Suits (Female Version)
Starter/Tennis Polos
Pencil Skirts

Recolours
Rocker Girl Starter Flats
Drop Dead Gorgeous Heels
Stepford Dress
Plaid Overshirts
Woven One Piece Swimsuit
Mack Jocobi Sets
Cozy Knitwear Sets
Horn Rimmed Glasses
Scene Glasses
Embroidered Jeans
GBI Agent Suits

Greedy Drake

Id like it if they added a black Butt Bow. Other then that I cant think of anything right now. Always wanted more butt bows though for the decorating of my buns.

Hardcore Muse

The G-Lol sets could use an update in style, I love the skirts but the coloring and pixeling is very much outdated. Same with the shirts.

Rivet heels as well could stand to be updated to made to look sleeker, love those boots.

We need the zippy boots in black, I've always felt that way about the zippy boots.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Jinglybell
Id like it if they added a black Butt Bow. Other then that I cant think of anything right now. Always wanted more butt bows though for the decorating of my buns.

Really, that should be an item already.

Mississippi Black Velvet
The G-Lol sets could use an update in style, I love the skirts but the coloring and pixeling is very much outdated. Same with the shirts.

Rivet heels as well could stand to be updated to made to look sleeker, love those boots.

We need the zippy boots in black, I've always felt that way about the zippy boots.

We need more boots. All we seem to get are heels (GS) and footmods (CS).

Greedy Drake

Ah yes I forgot about the g-lol skirts. ID like it if they redid the breezy skirts some too with a different waistband. That weird orangy brown doesn't work sometimes.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Jinglybell
Ah yes I forgot about the g-lol skirts. ID like it if they redid the breezy skirts some too with a different waistband. That weird orangy brown doesn't work sometimes.

Maybe black, or the same colour as the skirt?

Some updated versions of the basics would be good. Jeans and pants and Wool Tops and skirts.

Kawaii Spirit

I would like to see recolors of just about everything in neutral colors that match the new CS items.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I want way to many things recolored to list. I would really love to see gold shop items, especially the older ones get the Tailored Star treatment.Pick out something like the G-lol sets and ask the artist, if you were to make this today what would you do, or how would you convert this into an actual male avi item?

Dead Hellraiser

Black Tuxedo Shoes. I'd love to see them repixeled and changed to be a slight foot mod on the female base. (They do it with heels, so there's no reason they can't do it with normal shoes to fix the female base's deformed legs/feet)

fxxkin demon

I'd like to see the Ska shoes in a few more colors.
I would like an update of the casteway black boots. In fact, i would like an update of most of the older shoes.
The shoes was so bulky back then.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
mayakko
I would like to see recolors of just about everything in neutral colors that match the new CS items.

Different shades of black (gray black, true black), gray, or brown (including dark browns) would be useful for bottoms, footwear, accessories, etc.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
sometimesalways

Rhea Byrne
Black Tuxedo Shoes. I'd love to see them repixeled and changed to be a slight foot mod on the female base. (They do it with heels, so there's no reason they can't do it with normal shoes to fix the female base's deformed legs/feet)

Andryann
I would like an update of the casteway black boots. In fact, i would like an update of most of the older shoes.

We need a massive footwear update, with different styles, and different types (chunky, slim, average).

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
Csilla Silvana
I want way to many things recolored to list. I would really love to see gold shop items, especially the older ones get the Tailored Star treatment.Pick out something like the G-lol sets and ask the artist, if you were to make this today what would you do, or how would you convert this into an actual male avi item?

I'd probably pick the GBI Agent Suits. The colours are okay, but the skirt is the only thing that doesn't hang off a female avatar base.

fxxkin demon

Nova0437
sometimesalways

Rhea Byrne

Andryann

We need a massive footwear update, with different styles, and different types (chunky, slim, average).

Mhmm. Not everyone likes foot and leg mods.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff