Welcome to Gaia! ::

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Maybe because the spirit of the Tanuki is sealed away at its leaf thus turning it to a glowing gold leaf. Which we, Kitsune acquires! biggrin

Magical Cat

12,850 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Brandisher 100
What if Kitsuko isn't even real and this was just Taru stretching his unmentionables and shape shifting to trick us all into battling over nothing... Tanuki are tricksters and do things for the shits and giggles involved... Like shaving peoples heads when they walk over a certain bridge...
Go Team Tanuki. Exactly the underhanded tactic I would encourage. blaugh

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
While me and my brothers were playing the new Mario Party, I had gained way more stars and gold throughout the entire game. My brothers kept rolling 1's and I kept rolling 9's and 10's. When the game ended, the game decided to award "bonus stars" for misc things people had done during the game. Even though my brother only had 1 star, he won all of the bonus stars and was declared the winner of the game.

Thats how I feel during events. emotion_drool

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
I think he gave it to her.
"He.. Hey I'm just giving you these because you won and I promised. Not because I like you or anything. I got it in the garbage. Go celebrate with your friends. I guess... You guys kinda sorta earned it a little bit."

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
They expected the Tanuki to win?

That seems odd to me because Kistusko is a kitsune and more people would be familiar with that. Also she's female and I feel more people would have joined her in an attempt to get more stuff.

Also more people seemed attracted to her facial expressions than Taru's which I guess factored a little.

Buggy Nymph

58,625 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
Maybe they made the leaf for either victory. =B kinda like how last halloween, if jack had won, it'd be orange and black instead of blue and white.
It doesn't much matter to me because I got no leaf. crying
It's pretty amusing though that it's a Tanuki leaf. Go team! They probably were expecting us to win.

I really hope they return, though. I love them!

R1NDO's Buddy

40,250 Points
  • Rightful King 500
  • Superior Hero 500
I would go with the theory that Kitsuko claimed the leaf as a trophy.
I mean, that's what usually happens after a war / hunt, isn't it?
The winner decorates himself with a nice trophy from the person he beat.

But in reality, I think Gaia just couldn't be bothered to change the design.
They're so cute together :>
So It'd be nice to see more of them in the future.

Unforgiving Gaian

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
The joys and perks of having multiple accounts. I win every time no matter what. cool

Special Snowflake

Princess of Cakes
Maybe because the spirit of the Tanuki is sealed away at its leaf thus turning it to a glowing gold leaf. Which we, Kitsune acquires! biggrin
That's an original idea, though I think that Kitsuko might release him after a month from loneliness if that was the case xd

Special Snowflake

Ninja Katze
What if Kitsuko isn't even real and this was just Taru stretching his unmentionables and shape shifting to trick us all into battling over nothing... Tanuki are tricksters and do things for the shits and giggles involved... Like shaving peoples heads when they walk over a certain bridge...
Aaaah, this one is pretty sneaky and original too xd In which case with the shipping dos that make it ultimate narcissism?

Special Snowflake

Paper Gears
I think he gave it to her.
"He.. Hey I'm just giving you these because you won and I promised. Not because I like you or anything. I got it in the garbage. Go celebrate with your friends. I guess... You guys kinda sorta earned it a little bit."
Tsundere! I like it! It'd be nice to think they'd made a wager before the event for the winner to get the others leaf.

Special Snowflake

Steeple
Maybe they made the leaf for either victory. =B kinda like how last halloween, if jack had won, it'd be orange and black instead of blue and white.

I'd like to think it was purposeful with the way that they could've just recoloured the leaf items from the NPCs items, and instead remade it.
User Image User Image

I mean, Kitsuko also has her own leaf in her item: User Image so it wouldn't have been a stretch to recolour it instead of making a new one based on Taru's.....

Since it'd just be a re-colour it left me wondering why it was that Taru's was the one that ended up being re-made- it's kinda strange since past event winners always got items based on the winning teams colours/theme.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff