Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tiny Inquisitor

I predict that I won't even be able to afford the ugliest fail item from this RIG - without selling anything that I have in my inventory. It's likely I won't even be able to afford a single of the RIG itself. emotion_donotwant

And I highly doubt that people will flood the MP with drops. Oh no. They're going to hang on to their items like some dudes hang on to their dicks. Like the item/d**k in question is going to somehow escape to the side, never to be seen nor heard from again.

I might have been optimistic if they hadn't raised the MP cap - but nah, kiddies. Not optimistic at all.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Raising the gold cap was a crappy decision. Now, I'm pretty sure that people will just start listing everything up real high with no guilty conscious. And even if there's gonna be nice people listing them lower, AIs will jack them up again.

Hopefully, i might be wrong. But I'm 95% not certain about tomorrow.

Just... Hoping not even the fails will be as high as crazy
definitely a little afraid of the prices emotion_facepalm
"hoping that there's nothing i like in the rig" is really not an option for me.
i don't think there's ever been a rig where i didn't like several items. .___.

Celestial Guardian

60,975 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Budding Witch 250
I haven't been all that excited about RIGs since the inflation hit and now I'm even less excited...
All I feel towards their release is pure dread.... then again that seems to be how I feel about most CS items as of late. confused

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Antiq
I used to love looking at the RIG items and usually buying some of the cheaper ones. Now there's no cheap ones sad

Pretty much this, I used to pick up the lower end RIG items but now even they are in the millions. sad

Summery Man-Lover

Maybe the RIG has something I like that's not too expensive. I know that's got a snowball's chance in Hell, but a guy can hope.

Perky Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
welppppp I am going to look but I doubt I'll be able to afford anything. emo

Prismatic Unicorn

76,950 Points
  • Fairy bread fancier 500
  • Just A Regular User 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
I'm a self-confessed rainbow junkie. So, I'm in the process of liquidating a few things which I've had sitting around in my invo 'just in case' so that I'm hopefully able to buy new items. Maybe most of the rainbow stuff will be fails? I know that a lot of people couldn't care less about rainbow things, and would rather something in classic black/white. We haven't had a rainbow themed RIG since Digital Rainbow, and I just can't wait.

Sadly, it feels like 100 mil is the new 1 mil, and so I don't know if my gold will stretch far enough to get all the rainbow things.

*Inhales rainbow glitter from excitement and passes out*

Ruthless Shapeshifter

I'm excited but at the same time I know even the fail items
won't be below 20m : /
Inflation is craaazy and it really ruins RIG days for me now.

/le sigh

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yorugami
I'm excited but at the same time I know even the fail items
won't be below 20m : /
Inflation is craaazy and it really ruins RIG days for me now.

/le sigh

20mill is the new 20k?
I'm usually a lot more interested in the fail items, and loved that they were so cheap. Maybe if people decided not to buy them, users would lower the price just to get rid of em....maybe.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

J Lone Wolf

20mill is the new 20k?
I'm usually a lot more interested in the fail items, and loved that they were so cheap. Maybe if people decided not to buy them, users would lower the price just to get rid of em....maybe.

Its less about people buying them and more on the lack of supply.
People don't have as much GC to spend on playing RIGs nowadays
with so many new items coming out.
So less supply on everything including RIG Fails. : /
Less Supply + More Demand + Hyperinflation = hard to get even the FAILs.
/le sigh

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Yorugami
J Lone Wolf

20mill is the new 20k?

/le sigh

yeah that's pretty poop.
I think if there are great enough rare wins in it tho, they'll spend the cash anyway. We already know users will spend a buttload of cash for a tiny chance at something awesome.

I won't spend the cash, I'll just lurk and wait XP

Ruthless Shapeshifter

J Lone Wolf
yeah that's pretty poop.
I think if there are great enough rare wins in it tho, they'll spend the cash anyway. We already know users will spend a buttload of cash for a tiny chance at something awesome.

I won't spend the cash, I'll just lurk and wait XP

I sure hope so though.
XD I never play the things and usually just snipe the cheaper FAILs off the MP.

However for the last few RIGs I've been pretty much unable to buy anything
I wanted due to the inflation. Usually I have to wait weeks - months to get at something
devalued or re-released. OTL

Predestined Hoarder

Yorugami
J Lone Wolf

20mill is the new 20k?

/le sigh

This! Truth is this is also a problem with some of the newer EIs. For the same cash price you can get more gold buying RIGs, so people buy RIGs, sell them, buy the EI and "profit" a bit. But this reduces the supply for the EIs until they are re-released.

Ruthless Shapeshifter

dreamish
Yorugami
J Lone Wolf

20mill is the new 20k?

/le sigh

This! Truth is this is also a problem with some of the newer EIs. For the same cash price you can get more gold buying RIGs, so people buy RIGs, sell them, buy the EI and "profit" a bit. But this reduces the supply for the EIs until they are re-released.

The EI/REI prices now are just silly.
Because new EIs now are almost the same price as those much-quested-backwings...
and that's just insane!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces