Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
What is the point of Going Postal exepct of showing pictures from some great people. They haven't udated it since the day it came out! I see Going Postal as a dead feature.
killerkid445
What is the point of Going Postal exepct of showing pictures from some great people. They haven't udated it since the day it came out! I see Going Postal as a dead feature.
i agree

Familiar Dabbler

2,350 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
agreed. I was coming back to it almost once a week after it come out, but I stop after 2-3 weeks confused .

Is there a way to remind the Admins nicely that they may need to update it? I know they're busy, but it's nice break from the projects and stress realising, no?

3,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Dalila
agreed. I was coming back to it almost once a week after it come out, but I stop after 2-3 weeks confused .

Is there a way to remind the Admins nicely that they may need to update it? I know they're busy, but it's nice break from the projects and stress realising, no?
ya that is true 3nodding
Maybe no one has sent any new artwork....I dunno.
I think its a side project that they will update when they have time. 3nodding

It doesn't really matter, its nice to see anyway.
Maybe they are just waiting for enough art to update, or they are too busy on other things.
I haven't joined yet when the Going Postal first came out. If I have I don't think I noticed it... It's like the avatar spotlights. I think the admins are busy working on plot updates and the new features they announced at the conventions.
If you dont have a paypal or credit card, you send the donation money with that.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff