Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
amarzyciel
I am curious on how can you earn the gem. Earn. not buy.
and how hard will it be to earn those gem.
until the announcement show up, I will just say this looks interesting.

Earn? EARN? You must EARN by opening your paypal and buying some cash, that's how!

Seriously, at this point, I have VERY high doubts there will be a method to EARN any charms. Maybe a freebie to get us to try it out and get hooked, but that's about as generous as I see the marketing team getting.

13,550 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
I don't see users paying that much for some of these items, like the single pose glasses and backgrounds.

Anxious Shounen

13,215 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Sausage Fest 200
      Man, I just want the glasses. :I

Otherwise I don't care about it.
      Just a waste of time and money.

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
Lady Cres

This feature kinnnnnnnda feels like tentacl. at least to me.

Oh geez, I haven't even logged into the place in forever because I don't know how to use the place. Like, where am I allowed to post my non-Gaia art, if I'm allowed at all?

The last time I was there, it felt like a spam fest and absolutely nothing more.

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

Not even remotely impressed, partly because I'm guessing this means we're never getting another alchemy update.

charmsei's Prince

cutesy angel

User Image
              confused
              i do like a handful of the items but... cash based? really?
              this would've made an amazing goldsink of sorts and i would actually want to try it out if it was gold based

but the charm packs not exactly being cheap and getting random charms at that? i'll pass.

Eloquent Informer

37,875 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Balance Begets Creation 500
  • Waffles! 25
Clawed Darkness
this is way better then spending money on gold rigs people shouldn't complain i mean if you compare this to a gold rig this is so much more fun plus your working towards your item :3 and those gold rigs are for lazy people.... or idiotic gold hoggers in the mp..

Getting punched in the stomach is better than Gold RIGs. What's your point?

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Lady Cres
There's apparently an achievement too.

User Image

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Well, I think this'll create some rage. A little, but every bit of rage towards this feature hurts whatever Gaia's trying to get out of it. The reception's pretty negative so far. Not gonna last long unless some freebie details pop up soon.

The Scythe Quest

Stubborn Gifter

Lockany
Well, the "get more" link for the wild card links to cash shop.

It's safe to say that your options is either cash...or cash.

Yeah, I clicked that "get more" link earlier, hoping it will lead me to the forum, but ended up in cash shop before making my previous post.

Still waiting for the forum to be unlocked and hoping there's a FAQ that explains this GoFusion stuff. And if there's no alternative to get the charms, then it's like I said in the other threads. What's the point of creating that feature when you can just buy the items directly from the Cash Shop? This feature is like an extra step from buying the item.

Beau

His Secrets!!!

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
cutesu

User Image
              confused
              this would've made an amazing goldsink of sorts and i would actually want to try it out if it was gold based

but the charm packs not exactly being cheap and getting random charms at that? i'll pass.

It's like RIG, but you get 1/20 of an item each time. @@

Big Girl

34,150 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Fusion Master 1000
cutesu

User Image
              confused
              this would've made an amazing goldsink of sorts and i would actually want to try it out

As a gold sink, it would require 1 billion gold for a heart charm, 10 billion for a star charm, and 50 billion for a diamond charm.

Need more gold? Why, they just happened to supply 4 new gold generators at the cheap price of $8 for a 100+ pack

/sarcasm

Sorry for my bitterness in this thread. This is not a happy thing to wake up to.

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Xashowd
Lady Cres

User Image

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Well, I think this'll create some rage. A little, but every bit of rage towards this feature hurts whatever Gaia's trying to get out of it. The reception's pretty negative so far. Not gonna last long unless some freebie details pop up soon.

The Scythe Quest

Yeah, feels kinda icky. Since this is just a novice achievement, I'm sure there are achievements for "crafting x amount of fusion items!"

emotion_facepalm

Demonic Lover

Jisen Meizuki
Yeah, I clicked that "get more" link earlier, hoping it will lead me to the forum, but ended up in cash shop before making my previous post.

Still waiting for the forum to be unlocked and hoping there's a FAQ that explains this GoFusion stuff. And if there's no alternative to get the charms, then it's like I said in the other threads. What's the point of creating that feature when you can just buy the items directly from the Cash Shop? This feature is like an extra step from buying the item.
That's exactly the point x ox; it's supposed to make people spend more for less, I don't even wanna calculate how much some of those items cost XD; based on the number of gems and that we only get about 3 for each 1.5$...

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
Lady Cres

User Image
Yay.... another gc based achievement....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff