this is honestly the worst thing I've ever seen
okay never mind it's not worse than GGs

Alchemy had its problems
this is just....horrible
******** no I'm not paying those costs
$1.50 - $3.00 for a chance at enough charms
for a single pose pair of glasses; NO

Make charms earn-able in free ways or GTFO
That Elsen is p much how I feel and just. No, Gaia. Stop.

Omnipresent Guardian

I'm pretty disappointed, but it isn't coming as a surprise to me anymore.
I'm not going to participate, because I don't really want any of the items in there. I'd also rather buy items that are cash only with GC, and not play around with a silly rig like this, hoping to get what charm I want to get said item. I liked the item RIGs we use to have. This? Not so much.

Indomitable Bro

koirat
rococobro
Of course a blue version of a wig I rly wanted in blue is there
ofc >:T

I'm still not spending money on this, it's a blatant rip off. I'll just wait for it to get rereleased or w/e. if not, ******** it I'd rather have my pride.

i'll wait it out, sooner or later they'll have to cave somehow when people don't bother to use this feature two days from now

yeah i'm already really hoping this becomes obselete just like near every other damn new 'exciting' feature on this site
jfc what is gaia thinking?? ?

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

*still waiting for the Peyo background*

Cute Transform

16,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Full closet 200
Hum...
They should make some GC exclusive charms, and then some gold shop exclusive charms, and then Verge Exclusive, and then Loyal exclusive.

That would work
but there needs to be more of a balance between the output and input and what you get from them, as these are kind of expensive to be paying for glasses. (Or backgrounds, one pose backgrounds)

Shirtless Dog

15,025 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Normal Everyday Human 50
  • Magical Girl 50
rococobro
koirat
rococobro
Of course a blue version of a wig I rly wanted in blue is there
ofc >:T

I'm still not spending money on this, it's a blatant rip off. I'll just wait for it to get rereleased or w/e. if not, ******** it I'd rather have my pride.

i'll wait it out, sooner or later they'll have to cave somehow when people don't bother to use this feature two days from now

yeah i'm already really hoping this becomes obselete just like near every other damn new 'exciting' feature on this site
jfc what is gaia thinking?? ?

i think the thing is somehow they think super shiny new items are a rly good incentive to open multiple charm packs and fuse them?? like no that's...that's not really an incentive. i will live without it. they should've just put these new items in a rig for god sakes.

Celestial Dreamer

61,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
H3av3n
Oh I see, it would have been nice to get some sort of announcement about that at least! I can honestly say I miss ATA. I know we as a community have been asking for recolors but sheesh! To much of anything isn't good. Have you noticed we still have not received our monthly rig yet? MC's come out today and no rig( and those are going for 9 billion on mp btw)....I'm just at the point of shaking my head at everything Gaia does now.

Nixing ATA was a means of containment. If they make it more difficult to organize and directly question them, there's less consensus about Gaia's crazy genius marketing tactics. As to monthly RIG, given how they've been shying away from RIGs with tons of new items, I'd imagine that's going to get the axe soon enough under their "we reserve the right to change our policies at any time" thing. Or it'll be replaced with a monthly recolor/rerelease rig with perhaps 3 exclusives. They've been trying to piece out their new shinies for maximum profit whilst shameless whoring anything over a day month old.
Still waiting a gracefully sweeping set of backwings. If I had a ticket, etc.
There's something this feels like the release of though. I can't quite put my finger on what it's like.

Feisty Buddy

18,025 Points
  • Summer Pride 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • ReAnimated 50
...such pretty items..... crying

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

*Whispers*
Was it GC?

Yuekazehime
H3av3n
Oh I see, it would have been nice to get some sort of announcement about that at least! I can honestly say I miss ATA. I know we as a community have been asking for recolors but sheesh! To much of anything isn't good. Have you noticed we still have not received our monthly rig yet? MC's come out today and no rig( and those are going for 9 billion on mp btw)....I'm just at the point of shaking my head at everything Gaia does now.

Nixing ATA was a means of containment. If they make it more difficult to organize and directly question them, there's less consensus about Gaia's crazy genius marketing tactics. As to monthly RIG, given how they've been shying away from RIGs with tons of new items, I'd imagine that's going to get the axe soon enough under their "we reserve the right to change our policies at any time" thing. Or it'll be replaced with a monthly recolor/rerelease rig with perhaps 3 exclusives. They've been trying to piece out their new shinies for maximum profit whilst shameless whoring anything over a day month old.
Still waiting a gracefully sweeping set of backwings. If I had a ticket, etc.
There's something this feels like the release of though. I can't quite put my finger on what it's like.

Jishin's Husband

Sparkling Star

18,125 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Generous 100
OokamixHime
Little Miss Shiny
Unless they provide a way other than buying from the cash shop for us to collect charms, there is no way I'm ever going to use this. The prices are way too high in general, let alone for what you're getting!

Pretty much most of my response in a nutshell. Seriously it would be nice if they offered a free way to get. Maybe making these charms an addition to the Daily Chance. Y'know how the Philosopher Caches use to be a rare chance in that, these charms should get the same treatment.
The only thing that does seem even remotely okay about this is that unlike Alchemy I don't think there's a chance of failure.

I actually really like the idea itself, of having collectible charms that can be turned in for items. It's just the price ratio on the items is basically, well... dumb. To make one of the recolor items, you'd have to pay at least 5x the amount that the original item, and all its other recolors, are going for in the shop right now.
It seems to be cash-based, and that is total BULLSHIT. stare

AfTK's Wife

Rampaging Unicorn

22,900 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
If they can come up with other ways to get charms, this might be an okay feature. Maybe even incorporate alchemy by having formulas for charms or charm packs? They don't have to make it easy to collect the charms. I'd actually love it if they appeared in flying giftboxes or as rare drops in zOMG after the maintenance.

Wistful Witch

Little Miss Shiny

I actually really like the idea itself, of having collectible charms that can be turned in for items. It's just the price ratio on the items is basically, well... dumb. To make one of the recolor items, you'd have to pay at least 5x the amount that the original item, and all its other recolors, are going for in the shop right now.

Hopefully if there will be an easier way of getting the charms the prices would go down.

Ice-Cold Victory

I honestly don't mind having another cash feature around.
What I DO mind is that it's a complete rip off...
It's like $50 for the cheapest things! Come on! Charm packs should include like 10 per pack or something.
I hope there are other (free) ways to earn charms coming soon.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff