Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trash Vampire

Rolls eyes out of head at everyone scandalized and shocked by this being a cash feature.
Of course it was going to be GC based, how did anyone not see this coming? Really now.

Anywho, some cute s**t's in there. I wanna get my hands on that new teal godina for sure.

bbetularia's Husband

Naughty Nymph

20,700 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Magical Girl 50
I can't wait to see how spectacularly this bombs. It's not "Angelic Halo for $1K" bad, but it's one hell of a rip-off.
I made the Princess Golden Fan and haven't got the achievement quite yet emo

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
AsterKurayami
So Alchemy with Cash shop gems?
I definitely hope we can get charms in other ways, maybe even breaking down old items to make charms?

That would be sort of cool. I mean, even if the drops were low, that would still be better.

Enigmatic Foe

36,100 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
Overpriced as ********, gaia has gone mental now...

A l i c e`'s King

Dangerous Rogue

I wish they just released these for the shop. I can't afford to make any items.

Irregular Trash

19,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
___________User Image___________
ѕσ, ι'м ωяιтιиg тнє fυтυяє; ι'м ℓєανιиg α кєу нєяє...

Gross. I give it like, a month, tops, before they stop updating it because it's not making money. emotion_puke

ѕσмєтнιиg ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ вє мιѕѕιиg, уσυ ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ fєєℓ ємρтιєя...
________ ѕσмєтнιиg ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ вє мιѕѕιиg, уσυ ωσи'т αℓωαуѕ fєєℓ ємρтιєя... ________
User Image

Original Survivor

Lady Cres
Lei_Trigar
Lady Cres
There's apparently an achievement too.

User Image

Cash Only Achievements... Seems like the only way to get them now.. Well, if I wasn't done with Gaia because of the 500b Achievement that I'm sure I wont get this will surely do it.

Why Gaia? I've spent the last 4 years collecting them all, all to be defeated because I don't buy Gaia Cash? So unfair and hurtful. crying

I wish there was a way to give achievements to other people. :c

As much as that would defeat the purpose of 'achieving' it I would absolutely love it. heart

Akibirb's Significant Otter

Naughty Lovergirl

26,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
            Im sorry- and Im gunna go on a little bit of a rant here- instead of just BUYING the items outright, they're going to make us buy bits (that are random no less) to piece together for items?

That's another new low, Gaia.
eh. I see this just being another fail project for gaia.
Why hasn't Rococo been updated more than what? Three times with mini stuff?
-_-

Lunatic

Xashowd
Funky Cocoa
Xashowd

Where are those screenshots from? And are all those new cool looking items included in this fusion thing? I don't even get what this is yet xD

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Yep, those are all the items that can be made with GO Fusion thus far. It's a CS based form of Alchemy involving Charms that, at the moment, can only be obtained by purchasing them from LV. So it's not worth trying at the moment. If they release a free method to obtain some Charms, then maybe. Though based on an earlier post some of the Charms are in the MP now. Depending on how much Gold the sellers are asking, certain items may be possible for those of us who don't buy GC much.

The Scythe Quest

Yeah I was trying to read some info and what people are talking about. Sounds like a rip off to me to get some of the items. Luckily there isn't even much I like on the list only some items look nice but not like ''I must get them'' style. Thanks! ^^

Dapper Hunter

8,300 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
I got to admit, this is Kind of a Nice Alternitive then Haveing to Hunt down diffrent Ridiculsly Priced items just to make a New item that People then sell for a Ridicules Price. For Example, i have a Level 1 Fourmul that requries 10 Chain letters to make -_- . I hope however that there is a Diffrent wat to Earn the Charms then haveing to buy the Packs. I've got other things I'd rather spend my GC on.

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
A background cost 23 charms.
That is $12.00 for just a background.....Dear friends that is ******** retarded.

Original Survivor

Mermaider
Lei_Trigar
Lady Cres
There's apparently an achievement too.

http://i.imgur.com/g5Sd0ca.png

Cash Only Achievements... Seems like the only way to get them now.. Well, if I wasn't done with Gaia because of the 500b Achievement that I'm sure I wont get this will surely do it.

Why Gaia? I've spent the last 4 years collecting them all, all to be defeated because I don't buy Gaia Cash? So unfair and hurtful. crying

:/ sorry, man. I really mean it.

This is the start of the achievements decayment ( if the 500 bill one wasn´t enough ), this moves will drive collectors away and little by little people will start giving up on them and will stop to spend gold/time on getting them.

Gaia is underestimating the "power" that free users as collectors have, after all if weren't because of us, a lot of cash users would't be buying extra items, GG, etc... to suply the demand on the MP.

It's fine, it was bound to happen that they would attack those who collect them, its just a horrible way to go out. After tonight, there will be only 2 (known) users that will have them all, they have the means to keep getting them too, but I wonder how long it will take for them to just give up. Its very clear Gaia will not stop.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff