Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
OtherWorldShukumei
UGH!!!!....
There's going to be achievements for this, aren't there?

Yes, there is one already after you complete the first fusion.

EDIT: here it is http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/gofusion-new-feature-live-cash-shop-packs/t.93179127_51/#51
Brightfires
Khan Kong
I can't see throwing $10+ to try to make a "shiney little halo".

Based on what it took to make the wings? You'd end up paying more like $50-60 for any of the halos.

WOW! I gave the system little too much kind credit.
LOL! It's mini cash-alchemy version of the angelic halo. lol
appears the hearts/stars/diamonds are in the MP now.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Original Survivor

Lady Cres
There's apparently an achievement too.

User Image

Cash Only Achievements... Seems like the only way to get them now.. Well, if I wasn't done with Gaia because of the 500b Achievement that I'm sure I wont get this will surely do it.

Why Gaia? I've spent the last 4 years collecting them all, all to be defeated because I don't buy Gaia Cash? So unfair and hurtful. crying

Divine Muse

This thing cost real money. . . . . . . . emotion_facepalm

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

Lei_Trigar
Lady Cres

User Image

Cash Only Achievements... Seems like the only way to get them now.. Well, if I wasn't done with Gaia because of the 500b Achievement that I'm sure I wont get this will surely do it.

Why Gaia? I've spent the last 4 years collecting them all, all to be defeated because I don't buy Gaia Cash? So unfair and hurtful. crying

I wish there was a way to give achievements to other people. :c

Beloved Fairy

34,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
Le Avant Garde

User Image

User Image

User Image

I think someone else said further back that with how the community response is, if nothing else, the people that do buy these things are probably going to make a killing on the MP... Just looking at those prices makes me wince. I could buy entire items for those amounts! gonk

Desirable Businesswoman

I feel this was a rather unneeded feature. It's pretty much a cash shop alchemy that they created since Alchemy is popular but is buggy. Instead of making this I really wish they could have focused on other site features. I have a feeling that this feature isn't going to last very long and they might realize that it was an overall mistake. Between the prices of bundles, how many charms you get in bundles, and how many charms you need to craft the item you want I just don't see it being used very often.

In a relationship with urmostfav

Fashionable Raccoon

Whatever I have to say has probably already been said,
But lemme vent:

This is a ******** terrible idea.
It's just alchemy for irl money.
Making "fabulous new items" or w/e for gaia cash, for chance bundles, for some other form of currency/components, to then craft items is ******** ridiculous;
and when they do s**t like this they always act like the're just putting out new cool items out on the site (for you to eventually obtain);
when this is literally the most ludicrous stretch I've seen yet to maybe, possibly, eventually, ever if you're lucky, get neat items.
..Like... This is the farthest-out-of-reach way they've possibly come up with for us to get items so far.
...I just.... It's absurd.
...I can't even..
Bleh</3

I am pretty sure the road to glory isn't supposed to be paved with shitty microtransactions.
Like srsly, Gaia. emotion_donotwant

[Though I'd hardly say they're micro, anymore...? Just split up into ridiculous, unnecessary tiers for no reason..?
..Because that's supposed to make it "fun," and game-like somehow? --Can you say "unnecessary grind"?]

X Rayver's Princess

Sugary Sweetheart

63,675 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
So was my prediction right?? People ranting yet? Is this feature worth it or just screams "Gimme your money" as most features seem to do on Gaia now

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Funky Cocoa
Xashowd

Where are those screenshots from? And are all those new cool looking items included in this fusion thing? I don't even get what this is yet xD

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Yep, those are all the items that can be made with GO Fusion thus far. It's a CS based form of Alchemy involving Charms that, at the moment, can only be obtained by purchasing them from LV. So it's not worth trying at the moment. If they release a free method to obtain some Charms, then maybe. Though based on an earlier post some of the Charms are in the MP now. Depending on how much Gold the sellers are asking, certain items may be possible for those of us who don't buy GC much.

The Scythe Quest
So Alchemy with Cash shop gems?
I definitely hope we can get charms in other ways, maybe even breaking down old items to make charms?
Le Avant Garde

User Image

User Image

User Image

I call shenanigans. Those diamonds were clearly meant to be a blue moon.

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lei_Trigar
Lady Cres

http://i.imgur.com/g5Sd0ca.png

:/ sorry, man. I really mean it.

This is the start of the achievements decayment ( if the 500 bill one wasn´t enough ), this moves will drive collectors away and little by little people will start giving up on them and will stop to spend gold/time on getting them.

Gaia is underestimating the "power" that free users as collectors have, after all if weren't because of us, a lot of cash users would't be buying extra items, GG, etc... to suply the demand on the MP.

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Lei_Trigar

There will most likely be more achievements to this, but you can buy the charms as well via MP. Although, people are selling them for billions. Hearts would be your best shot for the novice achievement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff