Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Marie-Cris
Xathoa
Marie-Cris
I can't believe they're taking out some of the items! How am I supposed to decide what to craft next?!

It annoys me, because they already had limited items.. apparently. :/

They did; Her Twilight, which I managed to make in time, and some pink thing I can't remember the name of that I didn't particularly care for. I would've appreciated knowing from the start that they were going to pull these ones so that I don't feel so rushed now, but I guess it could have been an on-the-spot decision.

The Mooligan recolor.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

the announcement said those will return- but with a different reciepe for sure

i went to craft those large black wings. even though i dont really use wings, i guess i can use them as emergency gold back up, i guess >->

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
lilloulou
Marie-Cris
I can't believe they're taking out some of the items! How am I supposed to decide what to craft next?!

Checking your charms is the first step. If you are fancy, you can do a small program using mathematics to try to optimize the items you could get -- I'm kidding, but it's something which could be possible to be done for real xd

Check the list which they are removing, remove stuff from the list which you already have. Then check them one by one and see if there's some you don't want at all. Then, try to rate the rest or give priority to what you want to keep before selling (if sell was what you wanted to do). Craft what you want and then... cry that they didn't give us more time to think crying Honestly, having known sooner (like a few days), wouldn't have crafted some items and would have given the priority to those.

I was hoping to get the halos, the wings, the bangs and Kurola, as I haven't crafted those yet, but with limited diamonds, I'm going to have to make some tough decisions. I crafted a Keiko again as I like that item and am currently raiding the charms my mules have gotten via DC ... fairly certain there's at least a couple of diamonds in there that I haven't sent myself yet.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
minghii

i went to craft those large black wings. even though i dont really use wings, i guess i can use them as emergency gold back up, i guess >->

Technically, they could be changed either for worse or for better... but I kinda have doubts they would really become easier to do sweatdrop And, also, there's no way to know when exactly they would be back. It could be in a week like it could be only in a few months. Kinda ended up doing what we wanted the most -- having already crafted some of those being removed which we wanted kinda helped reducing the decisions.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
lilloulou
The Mooligan recolor.

Yeah, that thing. XD Thanks!

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Marie-Cris
I was hoping to get the halos, the wings, the bangs and Kurola, as I haven't crafted those yet, but with limited diamonds, I'm going to have to make some tough decisions. I crafted a Keiko again as I like that item and am currently raiding the charms my mules have gotten via DC ... fairly certain there's at least a couple of diamonds in there that I haven't sent myself yet.

Had the wings and the bangs on our list too -- we decided to ignore the bangs and get some of the wings in the end. Had already crafted Keiko earlier, so that one wasn't in the equation smile It's personally not my favorite one, but there's still some nice poses in it and my sis loved it. And we could get it so why not 3nodding

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

lilloulou
minghii

Technically, they could be changed either for worse or for better... but I kinda have doubts they would really become easier to do sweatdrop And, also, there's no way to know when exactly they would be back. It could be in a week like it could be only in a few months. Kinda ended up doing what we wanted the most -- having already crafted some of those being removed which we wanted kinda helped reducing the decisions.
yeah. i just went ahead and assumed the worst, so i made those wings i kinda wanted xD

but still, im mostly just hoarding them until there's something that i love a lot to appear, that i'd need to make so bad since i dont have gold to get them from the mp. so far, none really, i guess im lucky razz

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
lilloulou
Marie-Cris

Had the wings and the bangs on our list too -- we decided to ignore the bangs and get some of the wings in the end. Had already crafted Keiko earlier, so that one wasn't in the equation smile It's personally not my favorite one, but there's still some nice poses in it and my sis loved it. And we could get it so why not 3nodding

I'm considering going after the wings myself, now. I could either do all the duet wings or all the halos or ... the astra wings and kurola ...? I do like hair pieces but I don't know when I'd use the marionette bangs.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
minghii
yeah. i just went ahead and assumed the worst, so i made those wings i kinda wanted xD

but still, im mostly just hoarding them until there's something that i love a lot to appear, that i'd need to make so bad since i dont have gold to get them from the mp. so far, none really, i guess im lucky razz

I'm more the kind to just add them to my wishlist (for real, or just in my head...) of things I would love to have instead of trying to sell stuff I own that I like. I still have some items in double which I could sell one of, but since they aren't giving closer enough to get what I might want out of them versus how I like them, they just stay in my inventory. It's so hard to decide to sell some stuff redface I still need to go through my inventory thought; I'm pretty sure there's stuff in there I never use which I could try to sell to get some "I really want it" items like you said. I'm not to the point of selling gofusion stuff yet thought -- what we crafted so far, we kept it heart

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Marie-Cris
I'm considering going after the wings myself, now. I could either do all the duet wings or all the halos or ... the astra wings and kurola ...? I do like hair pieces but I don't know when I'd use the marionette bangs.

Check how to can optimize your charms? Or you could try to make avatars with them. Otherwise, do you have other items which you could easily use better instead of those you want to craft in avatars? If the answer is yes, that you can substitute them without much impact, check the others. The one(s) you can less replace are probably those you would miss the most -- provided you like them and you don't consider them an investment that is.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
lilloulou
Marie-Cris

Check how to can optimize your charms? Or you could try to make avatars with them. Otherwise, do you have other items which you could easily use better instead of those you want to craft in avatars? If the answer is yes, that you can substitute them without much impact, check the others. The one(s) you can less replace are probably those you would miss the most -- provided you like them and you don't consider them an investment that is.

I really don't know, at this point. I do have my sights set on Sleepy Time, which I could probably make anytime because I seem to have a truck-load of hearts and stars ... I guess I could, in some avis, easily use the halos, but then I could very easily use the wigs in kurola, because wigness, and yet I'm really really tempted by the pristine duet wings ...

I guess I'll think about it after I've finished raiding my mules. This could take a few hours, as I have 40+.

Fluffy Trickster

minghii

lol
I craft the white one in a hurry myself
I was debating whether i will use them or not, then just went ahead since i can always sell it later if i don't want it

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Marie-Cris

Woah, that's a lot eek Well, you still have a little less than 23h to decide. Should still give plenty of time wink On this note, I need to go. Good luck with your choices.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
lilloulou
Marie-Cris

Woah, that's a lot eek Well, you still have a little less than 23h to decide. Should still give plenty of time wink On this note, I need to go. Good luck with your choices.

Yeah, but I'll be going back to South Australia to visit my folks for a week, so I doubt I'll be able to collect many charms then! XD

And thanks!

Danzavare's Queen

Otherworldly Dragon

28,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Worthy Challenger 25
Marie-Cris
Xathoa
Marie-Cris

It annoys me, because they already had limited items.. apparently. :/

They did; Her Twilight, which I managed to make in time, and some pink thing I can't remember the name of that I didn't particularly care for. I would've appreciated knowing from the start that they were going to pull these ones so that I don't feel so rushed now, but I guess it could have been an on-the-spot decision.

It sucks, because my computer was dead during those days, which meant that I never got a change to craft the blue Her Item. I could care less for the pink one.

I don't like limited items in this crafting thing. :/ Charms are already hard enough to get.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff