Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leader

If you gonna make thread for something you have to update it , right ! Why you are not doing it?

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

33 minutes before the limited items disappear. Make them while you still can!

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Oh look! they are adding recolor RIGS

but those prices... XP

CIoud Nine's Husband

Winged Warlord

24,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
The stepfather of lies

but those prices... XP
At least it's just hearts. lol

Stubborn Gifter

Quantum Dragon
The stepfather of lies

but those prices... XP

True. Otherwise, people will be upset about how many diamonds to gather if they added in. >.>;

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Time to go and hoard all the hearts... ninja

Edit: Also on another note, I higly hope that the RIGs will help unflood the heart charm listings, because it has reached the maximum number of pages available it seems and can't allow us to see users selling heart charms in bulk, and I know a lot of users want to sell and have them listed in bulk on mp. mad

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
The RIGs are actually well priced for the rate on the MP but those high charm numbers are just crazy high. I wish they used just diamond charms like the Maid for You, or maybe even some Star charms. Great addition though, I gotta say I love it smile

Zephyr Ceferino's Princess

Fluffy Kitten

I wonder if the sheer numbers needed is going to make heart charm's price sky rocket on the MP. I'm glad they went with the most common charm available though.

CIoud Nine's Husband

Winged Warlord

24,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
Free Killz

Edit: Also on another note, I higly hope that the RIGs will help unflood the heart charm listings, because it has reached the maximum number of pages available it seems and can't allow us to see users selling heart charms in bulk, and I know a lot of users want to sell and have them listed in bulk on mp. mad

Yeah, I wish they would list their hearts in bulk instead of one by one...the only explanation I can think of is that they don't know how to. Aside from that you can still view the ones in bulk which can be done by clicking on unit price or buy now price....if you haven't already knew that. o-o

Unholy Saint

29,690 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Quantum Dragon
The stepfather of lies

but those prices... XP

Indeed

Now if only we could make stuff with all the caches we open for them lol

Bloodthirsty Pie-Maker

Quantum Dragon
Free Killz

Yeah, I wish people would list their hearts in bulk instead of one by one...the only explanation I can think of is that they don't know how to. Aside from that you can still view the ones in bulk which can be done by clicking on unit price or buy now price....if you haven't already knew that. o-o

Yeah, but I like it more when the bulk ones are listed on the last pages all together, not in random pages along with the singles when I click on unit display, not even speaking about the ones that have bid only I don't think you can view them at all by clicking anything. emotion_facepalm

They should increase the page limit at this point. It's just too much. mad

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

A free pack was a really nice thing to do.

Fluffy Kitten

Quantum Dragon
Free Killz

Yeah, I wish they would list their hearts in bulk instead of one by one...the only explanation I can think of is that they don't know how to. Aside from that you can still view the ones in bulk which can be done by clicking on unit price or buy now price....if you haven't already knew that. o-o

I always list my charms in bulk. They just seem to sell a lot faster that way, and I have more room to sell other stuff if I want to. I wish we had the option sell everything in bulk.

Fluffy Kitten

emotion_kirakira Thank you, so much! I completely missed that in the announcement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff