Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slick Southpaw
Jisen Meizuki
Wait? You're saying that you have robotic legs and not a fawn legs? eek

IT HAS BEEN ALL A LIE TO ME!!! gonk

emo it's the only prosthetic the hospital would give to me because my insurance doesn't cover horrifying razor accidents
Little Angel Mary

lmao so i should never gift you a razor huh?
emotion_8c

hospitals have wheel prosthetics? I didn't know that, i could be rolling around.

Filipino Marshmallow

53,500 Points
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • ⋆⋆⋆ Proud to be Pinoy! ⋆⋆⋆ 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500
Slick Southpaw
Princess of Cakes
I like the [Animal] Matsuri Kitsunebi overall but there's something with its fur which I dislike, perhaps the shading of black and white.... sad

I got stupid excited because I didn't read the title and thought it was a skunk fur

emo

It would have been a great skunk fur if not for those cluttered inked tails.. :"<

Invisible Ghost

Jisen Meizuki
To be honest, I don't know if I want the Matsuri Kitsunebi or not... sweatdrop

I mean, I like the nine-tail fox skin, but I kinda wish it was inverse because it's kinda hard to see the detail if the tips are white. sweatdrop
It seems really stark, doesn't it? I was hoping we'd get a silver recolour, in the same colours as Gin the Kitsune, with maybe blues for the other poses.

I'm also annoyed that "Unlock Animal Items" is code for one Animal item. emotion_8c

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Little Angel Mary
Slick Southpaw
Jisen Meizuki

emo it's the only prosthetic the hospital would give to me because my insurance doesn't cover horrifying razor accidents
Little Angel Mary

emotion_8c

hospitals have wheel prosthetics? I didn't know that, i could be rolling around.

Well next time you get injured, go to Aekea General Hospital emotion_awesome
Slick Southpaw
Little Angel Mary
Slick Southpaw
Jisen Meizuki

Little Angel Mary

emotion_8c

Well next time you get injured, go to Aekea General Hospital emotion_awesome

i live in aekea, i think. (can't remember where my home is)

Muscular Streaker

Nothing interesting with the new stuff... except maybe the Kitsunebi.
Even then, I don't think I'd want it. Most of the poses are too feminine, besides the skin.

And ergh... who the hell keeps pricing these Fusion items?
I know some Alchemy items require some expensive items, but they look really ridiculous to be worth that much. neutral

Stubborn Gifter

Slick Southpaw
Jisen Meizuki

But still, you lied to me!!! And all this time, I thought you were a manly satyr!! emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0

gonk

*jumps off the nearest window*

Stubborn Gifter

the hidden ghost
It seems really stark, doesn't it? I was hoping we'd get a silver recolour, in the same colours as Gin the Kitsune, with maybe blues for the other poses.

I'm also annoyed that "Unlock Animal Items" is code for one Animal item. emotion_8c

That's a nice color too. Or perhaps maybe in the same gradient as Sly the Fox.

Perhaps maybe Gaia will add the other Animals later on. We just don't know when? sweatdrop

Invisible Ghost

Jisen Meizuki
the hidden ghost

That's a nice color too. Or perhaps maybe in the same gradient as Sly the Fox.

Perhaps maybe Gaia will add the other Animals later on. We just don't know when? sweatdrop

Ooh, forgot about Sly. That'd be a nice colour too.

I hope so. I just wish they released a bunch at one time, like they did with most of the other GoFusion updates.

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I wonder how long the limited items will be available for. I would love to get/make Her Twilight but I don't want to spend all of my GC on charm packs.

Slumbering Tengu

I personally love the new animal recolor
because I really like the original but I had nothing in that color to wear with it
black works perfectly; those sleeves are awesome now!
I was trying them on with everything

I just got a diamond in today's DC so I'm making it as soon as I reach 35 hearts

It's still absolute butts that that's the only other animal item so far
I mean really Gaia? The tier said items as in plural emotion_eyebrow
I hope we see more soonish (since they're what I look forward to the most)
we're set on human items for a little while just give us some more animal goodies

Lonely Loiterer

Interesting. They have CS items able to be made in GoFusion. Never thought they'd do that.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
St V-Starr
I wonder how long the limited items will be available for. I would love to get/make Her Twilight but I don't want to spend all of my GC on charm packs.

July 28th, 11:59 AM PST

Source

Hellraiser

58,025 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hellraiser 500
lilloulou
St V-Starr

July 28th, 11:59 AM PST

Source

Oh, I must have missed that in the announment! Takk, thanks!
Good afternoon all! Sorry if this has already been asked, or I'm asking in completely the wrong place - I'm wondering whether Heart Charms have been given out for the GoFusion KickStarter global reward "Heart Charm for All", which is listed as achieved. I assumed it meant everyone - well, perhaps only those that donated - would get a Heart Charm, but I don't seem to have received one, despite donating. Has anyone else? Thanks for reading.
- heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces