Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hilarious Lop

sterek
Ok, so I tried it and I had to spend $11.50 (10-pack + one extra) to grab the [Animal] item...obviously, it wasn't worth it considering [Animal] items are only priced that high if they're re-releases of super rare RIG drops.

I'd see the appeal if the gems were a lot less expensive (between 49 and 99 GC a pack) of if gems were acquired for "free" after every purchase (ex: spending $10 in the Cash Shop = "Thank you! You received 5 gems.") Making it an incentive to buy or a way to use spare GC would have been cool. Selling them for that price? Not so much.

Basically, that was my first and last GOFusion purchase.

Thank you for trying, I was considering just for the animal item. That's a shame. :/

Merry Traveler

8OO85
amarzyciel

although I know i shouldn't be hopeful it will be easy to earn the gem...
still if it can be earned through free way, then people can get the item in there somehow.
also it has no relation to the mp, so it won't go up in price is a good motivation.

You CAN buy and sell the gem packs on the MP. Just find someone nice enough to buy you a gem pack for gold.

oh, I won't touch this feature yet. beside, early bird have to pay more.
I will wait until this feature set itself first and get cheaper and cheaper.

Even better when there's option to earn the gem through free means
I don't have to look to know it will be damn expensive than I can afford
nor will I buy it even if I have the gold xd

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
ZombiefiedLoverz
User Image
If it's only GC I'll pass on it.
I just hope the items are affordable in the MP later..User Image

Watch them be released on RIG's later and making it totally useless to craft them.

User Image sooo... it's like alchemy

Stubborn Gifter

Mimirelle
ZombiefiedLoverz
User Image

Watch them be released on RIG's later and making it totally useless to craft them.

Or be sold directly from the Cash Shop where the price is cheaper than what you pay for the bundle to get the charms. ninja

Mythical Galaxy

Mimirelle
ZombiefiedLoverz
User Image

User Image

A limited sale of course.
I wouldn't put it pass gaia to do it
I just hope that it's not so much in the MP
I know how users like to inflate items
User Image

Bright Rogue

13,300 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Knight 100
Naladi
Considering that one pack gives you three random charms,.

UP TO three charms... I had quite a few that only gave me one or two. Threes were actually quite rare.

Peaceful Nymph

19,150 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Magical Girl 50
ZombiefiedLoverz

Jisen Meizuki

Or in a bundle with all of the girl/ boy things together stare

Dedicated Giver

this is rather interesting.... wonder if it'll be something good or just a waste like that one store Rococo

Mythical Galaxy

Mimirelle
ZombiefiedLoverz

Jisen Meizuki

Or in a bundle with all of the girl/ boy things together stare

User Image

Ugh, the charm of Gaia >.>
User Image

Merry Traveler

Brightfires
Naladi

UP TO three charms... I had quite a few that only gave me one or two. Threes were actually quite rare.

wow that's stingy of them
yeah, this go fusion currently doesn't worth it

Cluttered Fatcat

9,250 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Jisen Meizuki
SuccuViv
That's exactly the point x ox; it's supposed to make people spend more for less, I don't even wanna calculate how much some of those items cost XD; based on the number of gems and that we only get about 3 for each 1.5$...

We've already have items from the Cash Shop that costs more for less. So it's kinda pointless to make another one to spend more money for less item. I will admit I'm not good at marketing, trying to figure out how much is it for what. However, it doesn't take a genius to figure out what's going on. But if someone is willing to spend the money to get all the items (one or two is alright, but more than five?), then I don't know if the person is gullible or doesn't give a crud about his/her money. emotion_facepalm

Lockany
It's kind of like Neopet's crafting faerie, but I think Neopets requires less items.

It really makes you wonder how much money Gaia thinks we have. emo

To be honest, I don't have a Neopet account, so I don't know anything about Neopet except you own pets as well as how terrible the censorship is. sweatdrop

As for the money part, I'm pretty sure Gaia think we're still cash cow, milking our money to them until we ran out despite that they know so well that we are also withholding our money.

I recently went back to Neopets. Although the forums are not as lively as here, but there are a lot more free entertaining things to do. And I'm really just there for the fact that they have much more stable economy where I can save money and buy stuff without getting hit by inflation constant. Anyway, I digress.

Maybe I'm just irritable, but I feel like recently every move Gaia made recently were designed to piss us off (at least those of us who don't have a lot of discretionary income). Seriously, aren't most Gaia users either students or newly graduates? What makes the marketing team thinks we have that much money spend on pixels.

I guess companies these days don't give a crap about their target audience's buying power.

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

Brightfires
Naladi

WHAAAAAAT?!?
The math was bad enough when the packs gave you three every time, but they really give you up to three? This whole system seems more and more like a scam every minute.

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100

Aw maaaan the Valefor Academy header was always one of my favorites and now it's in background form? Massive want...hopefully items from this thing will become affordable.

Saxy Coder

I like some of the items .. especially the ones which include backgrounds from past Chance Item headers ... but I am kind of diappointed that you can't do this without cash.
I hope Gaia gives out some "starter packs" like when Alchemy came out, so we at least have something to experiment with neutral

Right now, it's just Alchemy for Cash Shop users.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff