Oh silly sack of random junk, tell me your secrets... 1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
< 1 2 3 4

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
"Though the brightness of the sun has drifted far away...

Dear God yes, add the depleted RIG fails that are used in alchemy to the gofushion on, not making them super easy, but not super expensive either, mid range and bugs; YeSSSS rare bugs, I've been sitting on a half crafted pair of backwings for almost six months because I can't afford the monarchs unless I liquidated most of my inventory and I don't wanna do that. v.v

I seriously think binding the two together to play off each other would be to the benefit of both systems. Make diamond charms craftable with caches, a s**t ton of them maybe, but make them craftable. Then turn around and make items used in alchemy possible to fuse in gofusion, if the two fed each other it would work for the befit of and longevity of both systems.

Tomorrow holds the sunlight of a brand new day for me..."

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Who watches the watchers? 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ridley Starsmore
(Wow, are you always this negative?)

As for buying components, it is one way, yes.

I'm talking about really patient.

But hey, you can complain if you want. I'll be over here. Doing fun things. xd
Only with people who incessantly pester me for money. And come up with fantastic schemes only to walk away when they don't turn out exactly as dreamed due to lack of planning. Is it wrong to be cynical when I've had my illusions trampled over and over again? emo It's hard to be patient when this system seems to be an attempt at replacing a system I really do love, and is currently wrecking it for other people. I do like Gofusion but I love Alchemy.

And you were kind of mean: 'I've done all of these things, so the fact that you don't agree that this new thing is amazing must signify that you're a lazyass who isn't willing to make an effort and expects everything to "fall into their arms".' I merely pointed out that our circumstances and resources are different.

Yes, go have fun. And I'll remember only to post when I agree with you, okay? 3nodding

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nikko Roseus
Sweet Sentiment
Nikko Roseus
I would love to be able to craft some rare bugs with charms...hopefully not with too many diamonds. sweatdrop

Oh! I would also like to see awesome new baroque furniture in GoFusion, all different styles and colors for your house. heart
Homes just don't get enough love you know?
I'd like to just see that in Aekea. Who cares about fusion? Extras like working mirrors, or house skins, or housing bundles might be fusion worthy. Remember the cost of charms. sweatdrop

A working music player would be good enough I think, like a simple radio or a fancy record player that plays Gaia music.
Also even though we have big pianos I would like to see a harpsichord that if you click on keys it plays a little tune. 3nodding

Animated housing items could be a good seller but I'm scared they might just put those in the cash shop like the fire place.
That could be fun. xd You could have a dance party... sort of. One of the things about GoFusion is new items can't be directly connected to sales, so they can't say "this isn't selling, Never again". So maybe extras like that would have a place in gofusion. 3nodding It increases the appeal to users.

Kurd Jam's Significant Otter

Countess Confectioner

59,975 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • The Edgiest 250
I think it's a great idea, actually. I've not bothered much with alchemy because I know it's going to cost me a ton (which I don't have) to get into the higher levels.

Angelic Nitemare

Sweet Sentiment
Ridley Starsmore
(Wow, are you always this negative?)

As for buying components, it is one way, yes.

I'm talking about really patient.

But hey, you can complain if you want. I'll be over here. Doing fun things. xd
Only with people who incessantly pester me for money. And come up with fantastic schemes only to walk away when they don't turn out exactly as dreamed due to lack of planning. Is it wrong to be cynical when I've had my illusions trampled over and over again? emo It's hard to be patient when this system seems to be an attempt at replacing a system I really do love, and is currently wrecking it for other people. I do like Gofusion but I love Alchemy.

And you were kind of mean: 'I've done all of these things, so the fact that you don't agree that this new thing is amazing must signify that you're a lazyass who isn't willing to make an effort and expects everything to "fall into their arms".' I merely pointed out that our circumstances and resources are different.

Yes, go have fun. And I'll remember only to post when I agree with you, okay? 3nodding

You still missed the point of the thread. The point was to posts fun things you might like to see in these feature. Not complain about how much you dislike it.

And you just complained since you came in. I'm not saying you have to agree with me, miss, but if you have a complaint about it, that's going off topic. There are plenty of threads for that right now, and I'm trying to keep things a little more positive. But I do have an easier solution.

If this thread bothers you so much, you can stop posting in it. That simple.

I am sorry you are so jaded about Gaia you have difficulty finding joy in it. But taking Fusion as an example, I have not payed one penny into it. Charms I got from DCs, gifts from others, and low cost buying in the MP to get one or two to finish a craft, with the exception of the group of hearts I used to hit the 100 goal. I made that conscious choice, and it is not required of anyone to do. In fact, there are items to be made from one day of collecting daily chances on one account, if luck favors you. No, you aren't going to get the rarest of the rare in a day. But you can get some nice things in a week or two of checking DCs. The formulas for all but two items are not going anywhere. Alchemy isn't going anywhere. We're talking about ways to make them both better hand in hand.

Now, on the subject of the component CI you mentioned, that WOULD be a good idea. And could possibly be implemented. Perhaps event tiers depending on the rarity of the item. 3 hearts for a low tier, 3 stars for a mid, 3 diamond for high.

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ridley Starsmore
The intro to your topic is about bringing Alchemy and Gofusion into balance, going hand in hand, propping each other up, etc.

How is saying, "things need to happen on the Alchemy side of the scale" straying off topic? A fail CI in Alchemy because charms are expensive and mostly out of reach for low tier users, Inzio Fomulas fusible for 5 gaia_diamond , Rare bugs 1 gaia_diamond , and New alchemy formulas, requiring cache components and game items, available cheaply 3-5 heart in Gofusion. My "complaints" are observations about current situation, but they are by no means the only thing I have posted.

Partying Punching Bag

20,825 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I was thinking about this before..They could put items from rigs that are used as components for example the golden eggs and suspended traitor or the moon lanterns and magic mirrors. The items that are becoming scarce due to them not being regularly released items.

As for the bugs.. I think those should be added into the exchange more so, like the rare fish are (x amount of each butterfly = 1 monarch).

Diligent Defender

39,725 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
When Gaia put project Old School into Loyal's they opened the door for an Alchemy Fail RIG. It being made with Alchemy components would more accurately reflect the value of its contents, for they are items, that quite frankly should have been in project old school. Project Old School= 25m, heart =typically 50m

My reason for suggesting such a low cost for the bugs and Inizios is that the value of gaia_diamond will quickly shoot up because of that. The less required means a slower rise in value of gaia_diamond and a lesser impact on the value of other items requiring gaia_diamond . I believe it's better to value something against the MP cost when evaluating the cost for users because that cost is what most of them will be measuring their capability by. Why would they save found charms to fuse an item when they see it would cost them 2 billion to buy enough? Better to sell while they can and spend the money elsewhere than hope they'll get lucky again, is the mentality I've been reading. It's a bit like the cost of the Alchemist Case. Yes, all the items can be gotten almost free, but the value is based on the MP cost of the items required to make it. Most people would rather sell their old newspapers instead of saving them. And they would certainly sell the case rather than open it.

The current value of Gofusion Charms makes Gofusion most feasible for billionaires. Currently you don't need that much gold for Alchemy and I would like that to remain accessible to the less wealthy portion of the user-base.

Angelic Nitemare

Sweet Sentiment
When Gaia put project Old School into Loyal's they opened the door for an Alchemy Fail RIG. It being made with Alchemy components would more accurately reflect the value of its contents, for they are items, that quite frankly should have been in project old school. Project Old School= 25m, heart =typically 50m

My reason for suggesting such a low cost for the bugs and Inizios is that the value of gaia_diamond will quickly shoot up because of that. The less required means a slower rise in value of gaia_diamond and a lesser impact on the value of other items requiring gaia_diamond . I believe it's better to value something against the MP cost when evaluating the cost for users because that cost is what most of them will be measuring their capability by. Why would they save found charms to fuse an item when they see it would cost them 2 billion to buy enough? Better to sell while they can and spend the money elsewhere than hope they'll get lucky again, is the mentality I've been reading. It's a bit like the cost of the Alchemist Case. Yes, all the items can be gotten almost free, but the value is based on the MP cost of the items required to make it. Most people would rather sell their old newspapers instead of saving them. And they would certainly sell the case rather than open it.

The current value of Gofusion Charms makes Gofusion most feasible for billionaires. Currently you don't need that much gold for Alchemy and I would like that to remain accessible to the less wealthy portion of the user-base.

The dc hands out charms for free. Why do you need to be a billionaire for that?

Fusion literally takes noting but checking DCs and taking time to participate in. No cash is required to make items, nor is gold. It only costs you if you are impatient. They hand the things out like air. Your issue only holds if it is something that could never be done.

Any Gaian can make any constant item in Go Fusion if they are patient. No MP is needed. No CS. No caches. Just checking DCs. And it's all in there. WITH TIME.

They basically say "Hey, you want this for free? Show up daily, check six boxes, you can get parts to make them with time. Hope you come in!"

You don't have to spend cash. That is a choice.
You don't have to spend gold. That is a choice.

And what I am suggesting would help bring alchemy closer to that same ideal. And I am sorry you do not see it, but that is your choice.

Enjoy your night.

Special Snowflake

I'd love for expensive alchemy components to go into fusion for use in alchemy, things like the monarch, angelic furniture and diamondback fish!!

A trade in for the hundreds of caches to make a charm would be nice, then charms for harder to get components.

GoFusion is a nice alternative as a build on for alchemy, and both could be beneficial for the other.

Loving Ram

76,050 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
My love for you and your ideas will never cease. I was just thinking much the same thing; time to advertise this thread.
I like that, but if we were to craft charms with caches, there should be a higher number for
number of caches used for to craft it, because those caches are crazy cheap and easy to
find. I wish that was a thing.

Angelic Nitemare

-l- Phan -l-
I was thinking about this before..They could put items from rigs that are used as components for example the golden eggs and suspended traitor or the moon lanterns and magic mirrors. The items that are becoming scarce due to them not being regularly released items.

As for the bugs.. I think those should be added into the exchange more so, like the rare fish are (x amount of each butterfly = 1 monarch).

That's not a bad idea, but the big issue is even bugs that were common are getting harder to find.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff