Oh silly sack of random junk, tell me your secrets... 1 100.0% [ 66 ]
Total Votes:[ 66 ]
< 1 2 3 4 >

Ruthless Slayer

14,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hero 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Oh man, a way to craft charms would be awesome, but I don't know if that would just make things too "easy".

But yeah, I think it'd be nice to have them more integrated. I'm still not into alchemy as much as I would like to be, and neither am I into GoFusion, but with more incentives, I might be more likely to give it a shot!

Hardened Member

Ridley Starsmore
Slick Southpaw
Ridley Starsmore
Slick Southpaw
opening bajillions of caches help while trying to get heart charms xp

but I'm kinda meh at the moment since they're half assing on the Animals items promised. I do like the idea of crafting components, though.

Man...I had so many caches.

SO MANY.

I'd love a decent way to use them all for items that JUST used caches. Crap, I don't care if it's like the bug exchange. "Hand me 50 Emerald caches, and get this nose ring." OKIEDOKIE, WANNABE ELF! You get ALLLLLL the caches!

Just saying.
first caches should be stackable in trades wink
Stack-able trades in general would be nice, while we're daydreaming And gift-able game items.

BUT FIRST...maybe a green version of your mount would be a neat thing to do.

emotion_kirakira giant emerald green boa hggh

Sparkling Sleuth

Yeah, I totally agree. There are some components that are ridiculously rare and expensive nowadays, and they should be available in GoF!

Dulcet Celebrant

21,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I think the inclusion of Alchemy items in Gofusion is a terrible idea. Gofusion was introduced as a "pay to play" system and while they have opened it up to allow "no pay" methods of acquiring charms, they are restricting cashless access to high-tier (diamond charm) items. Given Gaia's recent track history with implementing changes, the idea of further blending between Gofusion and Alchemy fills me with dread. 5~10 Diamond charms for a single Monarch Butterfly seems like the mildest of offenses they would commit. And Diamond Charms are mostly bought with money. (So fat chance ever crafting them.)

I'd rather they use this moment to address the Alchemy system itself; with all the Heart Charm hunters there is a monstrously huge glut of caches on the market. It'd be the perfect time to implement that "rare component RIG" in ALCHEMY. Not that they would ever do that. emotion_eyebrow

Demonic Abomination

28,100 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

I would love to be able to "fuse" alchemy components. I've never once seen a demonfly in towns and the mp is so outrageous that its just depressing when you need 10 of any of those items used in backwings.

Witty Bibliophile

11,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Bowie-Spawan
Ridley Starsmore
Slick Southpaw
opening bajillions of caches help while trying to get heart charms xp

but I'm kinda meh at the moment since they're half assing on the Animals items promised. I do like the idea of crafting components, though.

Man...I had so many caches.

SO MANY.

I'd love a decent way to use them all for items that JUST used caches. Crap, I don't care if it's like the bug exchange. "Hand me 50 Emerald caches, and get this nose ring." OKIEDOKIE, WANNABE ELF! You get ALLLLLL the caches!

Just saying.

When I was leveling alchemy, what stood out to me was the severe lack of wearable items that could be crafted with only cache components :/
I wish they added some nice new recipes that need tons of cache-only components.

^This. I'd be more willing to do alchemy if certain components weren't wearable items on the MP which are currently going for billions of gold and if you didn't need multiples of said item.

Restoring Fairy

19,300 Points
  • Summer Philanthropist 500
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elysium's Hero 500
I had actually hoped when they said "alchemy items in GoFusion", they meant "alchemy component items in GoFusion". RIG fails and whatnot.

Even if they just added a MANtis for 500 hearts, young achievement hunters would rejoice.

Sweet Sentiment generated a random number between 1 and 20000 ... 9384!

Dulcet Celebrant

21,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Imrae Myett
^This. I'd be more willing to do alchemy if certain components weren't wearable items on the MP which are currently going for billions of gold and if you didn't need multiples of said item.
The only reason I was able to craft with those items was due to hoarding them before inflation...

Part of the reason for the weirdness in Alchemy is all the recipes were created before we could buy caches. Originally, cache components extremely difficult to get, so the staff fluffed out a lot of the recipes with items, since they were much more readily available. That restriction is gone now, but the item demand remains unbalanced due to lack of updates in the system itself.

Compassionate Conversationalist

29,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sweet Sentiment
I think the inclusion of Alchemy items in Gofusion is a terrible idea. Gofusion was introduced as a "pay to play" system and while they have opened it up to allow "no pay" methods of acquiring charms, they are restricting cashless access to high-tier (diamond charm) items. Given Gaia's recent track history with implementing changes, the idea of further blending between Gofusion and Alchemy fills me with dread. 5~10 Diamond charms for a single Monarch Butterfly seems like the mildest of offenses they would commit. And Diamond Charms are mostly bought with money. (So fat chance ever crafting them.)

I'd rather they use this moment to address the Alchemy system itself; with all the Heart Charm hunters there is a monstrously huge glut of caches on the market. It'd be the perfect time to implement that "rare component RIG" in ALCHEMY. Not that they would ever do that. emotion_eyebrow

You don't get diamond charms in your DCs?

Because I do.

Dulcet Celebrant

21,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Fusion Expert 300
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Ridley Starsmore
Sweet Sentiment

Because I do.
Lucky you. Every day? Or even more than one? No, in the past few days since they fixed DC I've gotten 1 heart and 1 star charm. Which, going by the MP listings at turnover time is what most people get. Hence "diamond charms are mostly bought with money."

Gaia making money off of Gofusion is dependent on the relative scarcity of Diamond Charms and its substitute. They are not ever going to give us a surefire no cash way to get them.

Merry Muse

17,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sweet Sentiment

I know this to be too true. I had a lengthy discussion about a need for a RIG for the old items a while back.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-community-discussion/alchemy-untapped-gold-sink-potential/t.92482919/

I'm worried with the wrong move, GoFusion could wipe out alchemy. I didn't see a need for the new system, but that they'd tied them together is frustrating, yet it helps alchemy too. They could continue allow the two systems to work in tandem, and make something really good out of GoFusion but giving us the components in another way besides extremely rare finds in towns and Flynn...

And hopefully Alchemy, a site feature we wanted and asked for for a long time, will survive.

Compassionate Conversationalist

29,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sweet Sentiment
Ridley Starsmore
Sweet Sentiment

Because I do.
Lucky you. Every day? Or even more than one? No, in the past few days since they fixed DC I've gotten 1 heart and 1 star charm. Which, going by the MP listings at turnover time is what most people get. Hence "diamond charms are mostly bought with money."
No, not every day. But I have a wild card and a Diamond that I have gotten since the new DC. And I know I am not the only one.

And I have fused over 100 items for myself and others so far. The cash seems to have been to introduce it, and the cash offered bundles are more of a speed up[. But it isn't needed at all to play it. The charms are so commonplace, just about any item can be made with enough time.

Patience is very helpful, be it Fusion or Alchemy. Took me 2 years to make 10 in Alchemy. Not everything is supposed to be instant, and I think this seems to be what is bothering you is it's just not falling into your arms.

But it's not supposed to. It's suppose to take time. Cash just speeds it up. And personally, I can wait. 3nodding

But enough about that, let's get back on topic! What sort of things would you like to see them bridge the Alchemy Fusion gap with? And remember, helpful works better than "They ain't gonna do it."

Because you don't know, they may like your idea and go with it!

Timid Kitten

16,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
I went from, I think, just having gotten level 3 to level 10 in alchemy because I had so many caches from heart charm hunting.

Hard to find, or super expensive items used in formulas would be awesome in gofusion.

I still think they should make a "Cachealanche" item available through gofushion and alchemy, that is basically your avi buried in a mountain of caches.

Merry Muse

17,950 Points
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Csilla Silvana
I went from I think just having gotten level 3 to level 10 in alchemy because I had so many caches from heart charm hunting.

Hard to find, or super expensive items used in formulas would be awesome in gofusion.

I still think they should make a "Cachealanche" item available through gofushion and alchemy, that is basically your avi buried in a mountain of caches.

That is an accurate representation of my inventory right now. I have 1600 items, and more than half of it is caches fished from DD. I want a DosaDosa cache item...(dosa dosa is the sound given to comic avalanches in manga...like if you open a locker and a hundred items that realistically could not fit inside come falling out).

Benevolent Cutesmasher

13,750 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
-What types of items for other features would you like to see brought into Gofusion?
I'd like to see GO-Fusion support the creation of items needed for certain alchemy recipes e.g MANtis (For the Worst Mistake) or another means of acquiring the Angelic Wing recipes.

-What sort of things would you like to see brought into this new feature?
See above

-What about new Alchemy Formulas with GoFusion based Components, allowing users to become "Fusion Alchemists"?
I like it as long as its well thought out as certain charms are rare and others are not.

-What Kind of Achievements could this bring that would interest you?
Who knows, not sure though i'd like to see more integration.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff