Welcome to Gaia! ::

-rubs my face against a cache-

Oh silly sack of random junk, tell me your secrets... 1 100.0% [ 69 ]
Total Votes:[ 69 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Angelic Nitemare

So, in my adventures in GoFusion, I noticed a few Alchemy items put directly into go fusion, such as the Crown of the Faceless Ruler and the autopsy scar. And that's fantastic! Means other have a way to get items that they like from Alchemy!

But in my pondering, I wonder why the two systems couldn't go more hand in hand? For instance, and I use the wings from Alchemy as an example, Monarchs for Angelic wings and Demonflys from Demonic wings, are crazy scarce. No, seriously, go look those up. I think the flies were 80B last time I looked. But maybe there could be another way? Crafting certain components in Go Fusion for alchemy can help both systems. Insects, gold trunks and giftboxes, Maybe even crafting Bundles of tickets/crowns.

Even formulas themselves could be brought into the mix! And since turn about is fair play, charms could get alchemy crafts in the Bifrost for a set type of cache component, or even caches directly. Say...10 emerald for a heart? 10 diamond caches for a Diamond Charm? Plats could get you a Wildcard!it might also be an interesting way to bring in new charms to use!

It seems it could be a new way to make Alchemy relevant, and help Gofusion become more relevant to more Gaians. It was also suggested to me that Gofusion could be used to make either items that have started to become extinct due to alchemy, or maybe a CI with those items on the cheap, say 3 hearts? It would allow other formulas in Alchemy to become useful again, without having to make too major a change.

So I wonder what other ideas you could come up with to make GoFusion useful to more users, and ways other features could be imroved by it's use? Post up your suggestions!

Finger Foods:
-What types of items for other features would you like to see brought into Gofusion?
-What sort of things would you like to see brought into this new feature?
-What about new Alchemy Formulas with GoFusion based Components, allowing users to become "Fusion Alchemists"?
-What Kind of Achievements could this bring that would interest you?
-Bring out all your suggestions! The more helpful, the better!

Handsome Man-Lover

I don't know that users would welcome such a union, but it would definitely be a smart move on Gaia's part. Your example of crafting the rarer components to GoFusions itemlist is really good, maybe other hard to gather items could get alternate recipes in GoFusion (I'm specifically thinking of body dyes).

I think it would be neat if we get some additional exclusive items in GoFusion when there's an event (the items being event related, but NOT replacing event freebies please emotion_eyebrow ).

Maybe an idea could be to upgrade items crafted with Alchemy through GoFusion, where the original item is needed along with charms to make a new item that contains the old item's poses as well as new poses.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

opening bajillions of caches help while trying to get heart charms xp

but I'm kinda meh at the moment since they're half assing on the Animals items promised. I do like the idea of crafting components, though.

Angelic Nitemare

Bowie-Spawan
I don't know that users would welcome such a union, but it would definitely be a smart move on Gaia's part. Your example of crafting the rarer components to GoFusions itemlist is really good, maybe other hard to gather items could get alternate recipes in GoFusion (I'm specifically thinking of body dyes).

I think it would be neat if we get some additional exclusive items in GoFusion when there's an event (the items being event related, but NOT replacing event freebies please emotion_eyebrow ).

Maybe an idea could be to upgrade items crafted with Alchemy through GoFusion, where the original item is needed along with charms to make a new item that contains the old item's poses as well as new poses.

I see what you are saying. Or even a slight upgrade to Alchemy itself?

Like, say...you can use go fusion to make 100 caches into a new type of Alchemist case, with new formulas or something? Or craft a the alchmized version of an item and get a recolor with a couple star charms and the item.

Angelic Nitemare

Slick Southpaw

but I'm kinda meh at the moment since they're half assing on the Animals items promised. I do like the idea of crafting components, though.

Man...I had so many caches.

SO MANY.

I'd love a decent way to use them all for items that JUST used caches. Crap, I don't care if it's like the bug exchange. "Hand me 50 Emerald caches, and get this nose ring." OKIEDOKIE, WANNABE ELF! You get ALLLLLL the caches!

Just saying.

Handsome Man-Lover

Ridley Starsmore
Bowie-Spawan

I see what you are saying. Or even a slight upgrade to Alchemy itself?

Like, say...you can use go fusion to make 100 caches into a new type of Alchemist case, with new formulas or something? Or craft a the alchmized version of an item and get a recolor with a couple star charms and the item.

Pretty much.
It wouldn't eliminate Alchemy, but rather expand on it that way.

Handsome Man-Lover

Ridley Starsmore
Slick Southpaw

SO MANY.

I'd love a decent way to use them all for items that JUST used caches. Crap, I don't care if it's like the bug exchange. "Hand me 50 Emerald caches, and get this nose ring." OKIEDOKIE, WANNABE ELF! You get ALLLLLL the caches!

Just saying.

When I was leveling alchemy, what stood out to me was the severe lack of wearable items that could be crafted with only cache components :/
I wish they added some nice new recipes that need tons of cache-only components.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Considering I plan on eventually making Lucifer's Wings in Alchemy (emphasis on eventually), I definitely think it's a good idea for some of the rarer components to pop up in GO Fusion. If nothing else, the prices on those components could Deflate.

-What types of items for other features would you like to see brought into Gofusion?
I'm always open to more Scythes, but as for items from other features...besides Rare Alchemy Components, I can't think of much. Fishing just needs a fix for the Captchas, really...Though more Animal Items is definitely something that's needed.

-What about new Alchemy Formulas with GoFusion based Components, allowing users to become "Fusion Alchemists"?
Formulas for Diamond Charms and Wildcards would be pretty awesome. For example, a Diamond Charm Formula could use 25-50 Hearts or something like that.

-What Kind of Achievements could this bring that would interest you?
I don't think there's a "Jack-of-all-Trades" Achievement, so there could be one for completing a formula with a component made in GO Fusion or something similar.

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Wild Animal

39,600 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
I've always wanted more ways to obtain components. That's my biggest gripe with alchemy... that components are mostly obtained via colored bags you either buy or find in the DC or DD.

They should make some formulas that require some of those lower end GoFusion items or a few charms. That'd make it a little more fun. Ooh... or formulas to make charms maybe.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Fuzzy Faun

Ridley Starsmore
Slick Southpaw

SO MANY.

Just saying.
first caches should be stackable in trades wink

Angelic Nitemare

Slick Southpaw
Ridley Starsmore
Slick Southpaw

SO MANY.

Just saying.
first caches should be stackable in trades wink
Stack-able trades in general would be nice, while we're daydreaming And gift-able game items.

BUT FIRST...maybe a green version of your mount would be a neat thing to do.

Loyal Kitten

It'd be nice if they would put all the old, rare RIG fails in GoFusion that are needed for Alchemy. Man that would be hella nice.

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I like the idea of using gofusion to craft limited CI items that are used as components for alchemy. This way, the items won't become non-existent.

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
RARE BUGS. RARE BUGS. I AM SO TIRED OF GOING INTO TOWNS EMPTY HANDED! Please Gaia, I am begging you. Please make bugs a little more widely available! My hopes and dreams of crafting my Devil's Wings are crushed tremendously buy having the bugs be 80-100b per bug!

I am not happy with this!! I cannot afford this and never will unless they put more rare bugs into circulation. They don't have to drop their prices mega low like in the low millions, but certainly it has to get better than me not being able to reach my goal. X_X

I'd love for more things to go into GoFusion especially bug making. I'd also throw in put more fish into the mix, but fisherman will get upset, throw fits and get dramatic over that.

I have been in towns every day trying to find rare bugs and have not seen a single one. I have no idea what I am doing wrong or are they just an improbable dream now?

Formal Elocutionist

GoFusion = Alchemy done right.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas