Welcome to Gaia! ::

*is scared of Inverse, so he buys her XL Gaia Shirt*
Crazylufaspawn
As a perpetuator of inflation I can't feel to sorry for you. I have made all that I have off of the price rises over the past 2 years. You obviously haven't been paying attention to the market or have made bad deals. You invest or earn enough gold for one letter. When that raises you buy more lower ones that have potential. They rise a little but overall you have more.

Sure for the little people (those who dont have a system going or mid ammounts of G) it is frustrating but that is because you are out of the loop. If you "find yourself further and further from your goal" then go to charities or anywhere that will give you money. Do short term bump contests and be online. You have to try to be rich or you have to find one good item and let age do its wonders.
No, I only buy something when I actually want it. There's no reason otherwise.

And no, I hate buying items then waiting, especially since I have no patience. Charities only donate to people with quest threads, so I finally made one. But still, that'se beside the point.

It has gotten to the point where you have to have to begin with if you wish to recieve. I know what it's like to be in the 'loop' and even then it's still frustrating.
Pistach!o
There's absolutely nothing good that can come from you complaining about it.

You're not the only one effected by the inflating prices. Please grow up.

Life isn't fair. You can't get everything you want.
Duh. And there was absolutely nothing good that came from you complaining about my complaint. rolleyes

I KNOW this wont change anything, but I'm still going to say it.
Inverse Perception
Duh. And there was absolutely nothing good that came from you complaining about my complaint. rolleyes

Of course something good came from it, you heard my opinion.

No matter how much you argue with me, you said what you said in order to get some sort of response.

I responded.
i know how you feel it took me forever to get the new donation items. i mean one minuet it's 4500 gold and then after 15 minuets it's like 5500 gold! gonk
Pistach!o
Inverse Perception

Of course something good came from it, you heard my opinion.

No matter how much you argue with me, you said what you said in order to get some sort of response.

I responded.
Well then something good came of mine, too. People are hearing my opinion.

And this was never meant to be a discussion. I knew I should've mentioned that in the first post. stressed
Inverse Perception
Well then something good came of mine, too. People are hearing my opinion.

And this was never meant to be a discussion. I knew I should've mentioned that in the first post. stressed

Precisely.

The last time someone posted a small opinion such as you did, arguments went on for 10+ pages.

Please do not think that I do not agree with you opinion, but I feel that the way that you express it is not right.

I wish you luck in the future.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces