Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deadly Warrior

14,300 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
I don't believe that the vampire is Vlad. I mean Vlad the lord of vampires couldn't have been a mere servant to dark elves. Also it hasn't been told that the mother of Kuro and the vampire had a child. Well at least it hasn't for now.
If they did have a child I think it will be a new NPC and not an already existing one. I am just saying.

Barton Senshi

KiciaKocia
Chibi Halo
          Yes but I don't see why people want there to be a child out of every fling that occurs on Gaia. Just because Agatha, Rosalie, and Ruby all got pregnant with the men they slept with doesn't mean Luca's mother did too. Though, in Agatha's case we don't know if it was a fling or a marriage that ended in divorce because they never mentioned the details of the relationship other than the fact that it resulted in their daughter. Rosalie's story we all know; that Vlad was only the charmer treating her like a delicate flower until she gave him what he wanted, not one but two sons, and then he treated her like a piece of property, which resulted in her leaving him to start a life with Johnny who fathered Gino with her.

So unless today's page tells us she gave birth again we just don't know.

Yes, we don't know if she had or didn't have child with him. But theory that she had child with him and that child was Zhivago (unless Gaia prove otherwise) is as good as your theory that there wasn't any child.
We are in GCD. It wouldn't the same place if we didn't speculate and think out craziest theories we ever could dream.

Nope it wouldn't be the GCD without people like the nut job who believed Johnny was out to have an internment camp for all non humans back in 2007 just because there was going to be a vampire uprising. Oh man that theory was a hoot because of how much the person put into it and how much he believed what he was saying. xp

Obsessive Player

Are we convuluting the Family tree. I mean, maybe, the confusion of all these theories is what GAIA wants. What a way to start a war --- divide and ??????
maybe we need to male it a little more simple.
Track ages & familes. Where did the Kuros & Von Helsons intersect, if at all?

And, at least, for now, leave the side characters alone for a day or two.

Tipsy Werewolf

Zero the hunter
I don't believe that the vampire is Vlad. I mean Vlad the lord of vampires couldn't have been a mere servant to dark elves. Also it hasn't been told that the mother of Kuro and the vampire had a child. Well at least it hasn't for now.
If they did have a child I think it will be a new NPC and not an already existing one. I am just saying.

Much as that would make sense, I kind of really hope it's not the case. The current plot is drowning in enough super special snowflakes as it is already; a new vampire/dark elf halfbreed might choke it to death.

Personally I agree that there's no reason to believe the vampire servant was Vlad, or tied to him in any way; I just think the possibility that Vlad literally screwed all of Gaia's major problems into existence is too hilarious to pass up.

Kawaii Carnivore

Stupid question from my part ...but :
Can Dark ELves and Vampires even have kids together ?
...I mean , aren t they totally different species , like cat and dogs ?

Tipsy Rogue

nanaith
Stupid question from my part ...but :
Can Dark ELves and Vampires even have kids together ?
...I mean , aren t they totally different species , like cat and dogs ?

Apparently they can.
I told you! I told you ALLLL!!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas