The Scarlet G, V, and K

WHO IS THE FATHERRRRRR

Benevolent Cutesmasher

14,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Kallitria Lacelark
ITT: We discuss how many of Gaia's problems would not exist if Vlad would have just kept it in his pants.

(Assuming you're subscribing to the theory that Vlad was Momma Kuro's lover)

((Side note, if Cordell is Vlad's child, Zhivago is officially a dog. I have this headcannon where he was screwing both the Von Helson twins, and probably Cordell now. So yeah.))

How many of Gaia's problems if Dark Elves (Knife Ears) didn't practice slavery in the first place.

Obsessive Player

Angeloni87
I highly highly doubt cordell is vlade's aka the vampier lover's child. I do.

I'm with you!!!!

Obsessive Player

Feymark

The Scarlet G, V, and K

WHO IS THE FATHERRRRRR

Who do you think ????

High-functioning Unicorn

But didn't Vlad come from a rich family? I think a lot of people mentioned that he's rich from old money.... and I don't even know that vampire could last that long on gaia...

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
TINSTAAFL
So uhm.. is Vlad Gaia's version of Hohenheim? [x]
I mean, the don already kinda has me as the edward elric type, trying to bring his mommy back.
Except his mom is Dante. >.>

Seems legit. I'll subscribe to it.

Generous Millionaire

10,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
K4M
Zweizi Galon
Personally, I think that Zhivago is Mother Kuro and Vladimir's son. It would explain all his freaky powers and ties to both sides. Why Vlad didnt kill him when he failed at his assassinations.

Luca and Cordell were most likely true heirs born from the natural High King who Mother Kuro was actually married to.
Second part, definitely spot on

as for the first part, I think thats still 50/50..It could also be that Cresento is the child of that love affair who was probably kept secret from Vlad.
As we know Cresento has ties with the dark elves and he isn't exactly human.

Id love this to be true.

Apocalyptic Comrade

28,650 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Hero 100
Looking at the manga update, I really did think it was Louie at first glance. Considering I'm not too familar with the time line the site's set up, I wouldn't be surprised if it's true. Unfortunately, it's also made me a Louie/Kuro wife couple fan. XD He is a vamp, so it's not completely out of the question for me.

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
This event is really making me miss Vladdy, I would have sided with the vampires if he was still around.

Demonic Bloodsucker

12,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brandisher 100
Chibi Halo
KiciaKocia
Chibi Halo
Zweizi Galon
Personally, I think that Zhivago is Mother Kuro and Vladimir's son. It would explain all his freaky powers and ties to both sides. Why Vlad didnt kill him when he failed at his assassinations.

Luca and Cordell were most likely true heirs born from the natural High King who Mother Kuro was actually married to.

If that was the case then Ian and Louie wouldn't be around and Vlad wouldn't have bedded Rosalie because he wanted a male heir. That was the whole reason he went after Rosalie in the first place after the twins came along according to Zhivago.

I'm getting the feeling that no child came out of that relationship.

There is possibility, that Vlad didn't know, that he had son.

Yes but I don't see why people want there to be a child out of every fling that occurs on Gaia. Just because Agatha, Rosalie, and Ruby all got pregnant with the men they slept with doesn't mean Luca's mother did too. Though, in Agatha's case we don't know if it was a fling or a marriage that ended in divorce because they never mentioned the details of the relationship other than the fact that it resulted in their daughter. Rosalie's story we all know; that Vlad was only the charmer treating her like a delicate flower until she gave him what he wanted, not one but two sons, and then he treated her like a piece of property, which resulted in her leaving him to start a life with Johnny who fathered Gino with her.

So unless today's page tells us she gave birth again we just don't know.

Actually I believe in one of the mini comics we learned that Mirai (Phin Phang shop) is the daughter of Agatha and Old Man Logan. I think... This is going back like 2-3 years, so I may just be confusing chunks of info i remember

Time-traveling Senshi

Ronda
Actually I believe in one of the mini comics we learned that Mirai (Phin Phang shop) is the daughter of Agatha and Old Man Logan. I think... This is going back like 2-3 years, so I may just be confusing chunks of info i remember

I know who she had the daughter with. What we don't know is whether they were married, had Mirai, and then divorced or if they never married and split up with Agatha finding out she was pregnant afterwards. Those are the details we were never told about.

Demonic Bloodsucker

12,025 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Brandisher 100
Chibi Halo
Ronda

I know who she had the daughter with. What we don't know is whether they were married, had Mirai, and then divorced or if they never married and split up with Agatha finding out she was pregnant afterwards. Those are the details we were never told about.

Sorry, I misunderstood what you were trying to say sweatdrop

Magic Hobo

All of Gaia revolves around Vladimir Von Helson's d**k.

Lucky Cat

Chibi Halo
          Yes but I don't see why people want there to be a child out of every fling that occurs on Gaia. Just because Agatha, Rosalie, and Ruby all got pregnant with the men they slept with doesn't mean Luca's mother did too. Though, in Agatha's case we don't know if it was a fling or a marriage that ended in divorce because they never mentioned the details of the relationship other than the fact that it resulted in their daughter. Rosalie's story we all know; that Vlad was only the charmer treating her like a delicate flower until she gave him what he wanted, not one but two sons, and then he treated her like a piece of property, which resulted in her leaving him to start a life with Johnny who fathered Gino with her.

So unless today's page tells us she gave birth again we just don't know.

Yes, we don't know if she had or didn't have child with him. But theory that she had child with him and that child was Zhivago (unless Gaia prove otherwise) is as good as your theory that there wasn't any child.
We are in GCD. It wouldn't the same place if we didn't speculate and think out craziest theories we ever could dream.

Enduring Bookworm

20,525 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
K4M
Zweizi Galon

Second part, definitely spot on

as for the first part, I think thats still 50/50..It could also be that Cresento is the child of that love affair who was probably kept secret from Vlad.
As we know Cresento has ties with the dark elves and he isn't exactly human.

I'm not so sure about Cresento, and what about his sister?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff