10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Seraphim Skye
a wishing well
TINSTAAFL
a wishing well
Cordell doesn't look half vampire though... I imagine that's something you'd notice.

That's because he was born beforehand. In the manga, it shows this.
Cordell on the other hand...

I said Cordell...

I think they mean Luca...?
Maybe?

Luca is Don Kuro right?
If so then I got that, but I think they misread my post. emotion_8c

Devoted Friend

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Denham
          I wonder what it is about Vlad that drives the ladies crazy. *squints* I don't see it.
I'm thinking he sparkles emotion_awesome

Angelic Nitemare

Quote Queen
Denham
          I wonder what it is about Vlad that drives the ladies crazy. *squints* I don't see it.

OH MAH GAWD...

User Image

Salty Raider

16,175 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Trader 100
Ridley Starsmore
Nice. So, the idea is that Vlad has humped anything with or possibly without a pulse.

Funny, I don't remember vampire lovins happening to me, but who knows...

...*slowly puts video camera behind back*
Of course not, bunneh. ninja

So, Gaia's storyline.. was caused by a horny vampire? 8D;

Gambino Stalker

a wishing well
Luca is Don Kuro right?
If so then I got that, but I think they misread my post. emotion_8c

Yeah, I think that's what his name is.
I normally just refer to him as Don.
xd

I honestly have no idea...
sweatdrop
I think I'm just as confused as everyone else.

Original Gaian

10,600 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Moira's Valentine 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
Personally, I think that Zhivago is Mother Kuro and Vladimir's son. It would explain all his freaky powers and ties to both sides. Why Vlad didnt kill him when he failed at his assassinations.

Luca and Cordell were most likely true heirs born from the natural High King who Mother Kuro was actually married to.

Questionable Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
I love Vlad, well... the vampires in general really. Things sorta took a turn for the complicated when he showed up.

Gambino Businessman

12,450 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I doubt Cordell is Vladimir's child due to she doesn't have any vampire traits.
I don't even think Vladimir got Don Kuro's mother pregnant,it would interesting if he did.

Questionable Sex Symbol

7,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Zweizi Galon
Personally, I think that Zhivago is Mother Kuro and Vladimir's son. It would explain all his freaky powers and ties to both sides. Why Vlad didnt kill him when he failed at his assassinations.

Luca and Cordell were most likely true heirs born from the natural High King who Mother Kuro was actually married to.

Completely different note, I think I just bought something from you off marketplace. I think the brownie XD

shruikan's Significant Otter

Man-Hungry Shapeshifter

24,990 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Hiss of Love 200
To be fair, he was hitting that fine piece of dark elf booty.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Ridley Starsmore
Quote Queen
Denham

OH MAH GAWD...

User Image

DAMMIT RIDLEY making me gigglesnort :<

You know, I'm pretty starting to see Vlad as the type to be a manwhore get around a lot

Time-traveling Senshi

Zweizi Galon

If that was the case then Ian and Louie wouldn't be around and Vlad wouldn't have bedded Rosalie because he wanted a male heir. That was the whole reason he went after Rosalie in the first place after the twins came along according to Zhivago.

I'm getting the feeling that no child came out of that relationship.

Questionable Friend

8,700 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tipsy 100
Chibi Halo
Zweizi Galon

If that was the case then Ian and Louie wouldn't be around and Vlad wouldn't have bedded Rosalie because he wanted a male heir. That was the whole reason he went after Rosalie in the first place after the twins came along according to Zhivago.

And if one of them (Luca or Cordell) were half vampire, how does that mesh with their unnaturally high hatred of vampire kind displayed in the rejected olypics arc way back when. That'd be some seeeerrrious self hatred going on, like Uncle Ruckus level self hatred.
Though it makes me laugh thinking of Cordell singing "Don't trust them new Vampires over theeeeeere! Leavin' their vampire sparkles in the aaaaaiiirrr"

Lucky Cat

Chibi Halo
Zweizi Galon

There is possibility, that Vlad didn't know, that he had son.

Dapper Flip-Flopper

Zweizi Galon

Second part, definitely spot on

as for the first part, I think thats still 50/50..It could also be that Cresento is the child of that love affair who was probably kept secret from Vlad.
As we know Cresento has ties with the dark elves and he isn't exactly human.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff