Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Shapeshifter

17,000 Points
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
  • Ghost Hunter 250
ITT: We discuss how many of Gaia's problems would not exist if Vlad would have just kept it in his pants.

(Assuming you're subscribing to the theory that Vlad was Momma Kuro's lover)

((Side note, if Cordell is Vlad's child, Zhivago is officially a dog. I have this headcannon where he was screwing both the Von Helson twins, and probably Cordell now. So yeah.))

Formal Elocutionist

So uhm.. is Vlad Gaia's version of Hohenheim? [x]
I mean, the don already kinda has me as the edward elric type, trying to bring his mommy back.
Except his mom is Dante. >.>

LanyaD's Husband

Heroic Hunter

34,765 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Trick or Treat 100
I highly highly doubt cordell is vlade's aka the vampier lover's child. I do.

Blessed Defender

9,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Assuming 1) the vampire servant is a young Vladimir Von Helson, 2) Cordell is the child of the vampire servant, and 3) more than a couple problems stem from Vladimir Von Helson.
...Actually, scratch that, everything with either set of twins is directly his fault for producing them, combined with the Gambino issues. So that is indeed a crapload of problems. cool

I'd totally subscribe to the theory, but I feel like it would be a waste. I feel like any theory I have could be shattered in the next (twenty-three hours and counting)... or it could be unsolved for weeks. Or months.
But if I get into a theory and it's busted within a day, that would tear me up inside.

I'd rather discuss the theory that the Maria and Anna Corrine are going to show up during this event, considering they have an avatar update and it would be cruel not to use them. Here's hoping that if it is Vlad, they go battle royale on Don Luca's a**.

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Cordell doesn't look half vampire though... I imagine that's something you'd notice.

Formal Elocutionist

a wishing well
Cordell doesn't look half vampire though... I imagine that's something you'd notice.

That's because he was born beforehand. In the manga, it shows this.
Cordell on the other hand...

Angelic Nitemare

Nice. So, the idea is that Vlad has humped anything with or possibly without a pulse.

Funny, I don't remember vampire lovins happening to me, but who knows...

Buggy Punk

I can't even remember who Vlad is. sweatdrop

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          I wonder what it is about Vlad that drives the ladies crazy. *squints* I don't see it.

Thankful Vegetarian

10,400 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
TINSTAAFL
a wishing well

I said Cordell...

Perfect Pumpkin

Denham
          I wonder what it is about Vlad that drives the ladies crazy. *squints* I don't see it.
He keeps it under his trousers along the length of his leg.

Angelic Nitemare

J 4 C K
Denham

Who knew they made wallets that big? emotion_awesome

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Denham
Being around him makes them crazy in more ways than one, I guess. He's like a horrible addiction that eventually destroys the mind. xd

Gambino Stalker

a wishing well
TINSTAAFL
a wishing well

I said Cordell...

I think they mean Luca...?
Maybe?

Perfect Pumpkin

Ridley Starsmore
J 4 C K
Denham

Who knew they made wallets that big? emotion_awesome
It's because vampires have a 1x30 ratio bill size. You need specially shaped wallets.

Yeah... Vampire dollars.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces