Now that I've gotten my Analysis of the Veggie & Meat Weights/Points list finished, I thought I'd offer my two cents on the event.
I was on hiatus during Frontier Skies but from what I hear, that is where this little FPS game was born. Thank god they brought it back 'cause I have nothing better to do on Thanksgiving I really like it. Plus, I find the mashed potatoes to be nothing short of adorable. c:
I don't go out of my way to complete achievements but these limited edition ones are starting to push me in that direction. I just... gotta catch them all. emotion_dowant
Onto the questionable...
- Sometimes it tells me I've completed all five areas when I haven't. I will have not completed the fourth area and it will still say I have (not that I'm complaining)... and this always happens regardless of whether or not I finish the fifth area.
- After studying the weight/point grants for the meats and veggies, I find it interesting how the salad of higher difficulty rewards 65 lbs. while the easy-peasy mashed potato lump hands out 100 lbs.
- Why are the soybeans so hard to shoot? Why? WHY?!
- Since when was tumbleweed a meat?
- Team Meat vs. Team Veggie seems biased. I play the game just looking to get the points required per area rather than at my diet preferences and yet, I always find my total to include significantly more veggies than meats. This disparity can be seen in the community grand total as well.