Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Akiboshi
did anyone get their achievment for completing this?its really killing me that i spent 20 minutes through lag trying to get the achievment,only to find out it's either being delayed,or the game just didnt give me it at all..

I have. It took a lot of frustration, but I got there.

And despite the frustration, I REALLY like this game, and wish it would be restablished back into Gaia. Including the current award system.

Scholarly Storyteller

57,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
^ I received it. But I noticed it only popped up after I clicked on the following item captcha (to begin a new game).

Dedicated Collector

24,750 Points
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Skilled Decorator 100
This is so cute! It reminds me of the hunting expeditions in Oregon Trail. heart

Celebrating Reveler

10,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Popular Thread 100
KaryuunoSamurai
Shooting the elk makes me worry about making Carl angry. gonk
Still I enjoyed the hunting game when it first came out in Frontier Skies and this version still pretty fun... even though I have no idea what the tickets are for. xP
The game sort've reminds me of the old Duck Hunt game.

Tickets are the same kind of tickets you can earn and trade in to Prize and Joy for items. Same with Slots and Blackjack: Tokens to tickets.

Loyal Lover

A part of me kinda wishes there was a small turkey to hand stand by you or hold in your hands about the size of a SD doll or something. ouo Doesn't even have to have multiple different poses. Just, one standing next to you and one in your hands. but oh well. :3
New achievement. >:3
New little Captcha thingy is interesting. biggrin Got me really thinking on some. XD

Enthusiastic Otaku

52,900 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Magical Gems 500
I enjoyed this game and I also got the achievement! biggrin

Even though it took me only a couple of tries, I played a lot to earn the points needed to get till the end of the game.

Eloquent Lunatic

14,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Champion 300
I miss frontier skies now.

GAIA Y U NO FIX FRONTIER SKIES

Deadeye

5,000 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
Marie-Cris
Akiboshi
did anyone get their achievment for completing this?its really killing me that i spent 20 minutes through lag trying to get the achievment,only to find out it's either being delayed,or the game just didnt give me it at all..

I have. It took a lot of frustration, but I got there.

And despite the frustration, I REALLY like this game, and wish it would be restablished back into Gaia. Including the current award system.
lol i had to do the thing one more time since it somehow didnt show up that i did it.

Butterfly Prince

Just how difficult is the game? I've not given it a try yet but I personally disliked Frontier Skies and was never particular good at it.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
EliteDanneh
Just how difficult is the game? I've not given it a try yet but I personally disliked Frontier Skies and was never particular good at it.

Maybe *slightly* easier? It's still a hassle trying to shoot things, but they seem to generate a bit more food ...

Or I'm imagining things.

Supreme Witch

25,765 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hellraiser 500
User Image

I really like the new CAPTCHA system. It's very original ^^
I just don't like the game i find it kinda boring. So after 3-4 mins. of gaming i closed my window =/

User Image

Cutie-Pie

definitely need a typical mouse for this. which unfortunately I have none of.
wah mac's mouse touch pad D:

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
Ok, still confused about these tickets.
I was told after 1 game that I got 50 tickets.
Someone said the tickets earned were the ones used in Prize & Joy but I only have 37 pink tickets.
I'm confused... cat_confused

Obsessive Bibliophile

26,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
iPYGG
definitely need a typical mouse for this. which unfortunately I have none of.
wah mac's mouse touch pad D:

I broke down and bought a wireless mouse for my Mac during the Halloween event...
Thanks Gaia for making me spend more money... cat_blaugh
scream The lag is so irritating

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas