Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
The header is nice. I don't quite feel nostalgic, but I do wish it'll say for nostalgia sake, even though it's for the event

Reveler

5,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Waffles! 25
The homepage makes me feel so nostalgic. ;__; I forgot what it looked like.they should never change it back

I've just recently started getting back on Gaia after a couple of years (I think) of hiatus, so this blast from the past is definitely encouraging me to keep coming back. haha.

Spoopy Werewolf

29,765 Points
  • Team Carl 200
  • Waffles! 25
  • Magical Gems 500
Ahh that rush of nostalgia... That takes me back to my high school days *shutter*

Heroic Explorer

Wow, Go-Gaia. That's a blast from the past... xd

Dapper Darling

I thought that was a really cool throwback~ kinda gives me all the nostalgic feels of my childhood in general.
I still can't believe I've been on Gaia for 10 years...that part seems rather unbelievable LOL

IRL Man-Lover

Nostalgia.. reminds me when I joined Gaia back in 05! biggrin

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image
I remember making my first account & wanting KiKi Kitty like no other item I've wanted before. xD
She was the cutest thing I had ever seen at the time.

Also, I miss all the pastels Gaia used to use in the art. Such pretty color palettes!

Interstellar Explorer

I haven't been around when it still had that old design and the name Go-Gaia, but it does feel like it's been different and long ago... It reminds me of some of the old items I found back then (shops, MP). They are part of the memories too. (I joined in 2009).
They should have allowed us an option to browse through the site and forums in a format of 2003. Just for shits and giggles.

Tricky Treasure

lol that to-do list
Quote:
- Get 300 users online at the same time

GOOD LUCK GAIA! YOU CAN DO IT!

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Uncle Kenny

Just to be clear, it wasn't actually a joke nor was it intentional. That was just test code I had left in there before pushing it. As soon as I noticed it was still there, I fixed it so nobody else should run into it. Trust me, I don't want to be the guy in the office who gave out thousands of Angelic Halos by accident, it would not be a happy day for any of us.

XD I thought it was quite cool, it seemed like one of those april fools type things.

Im kinda sad that it wasnt intentional

Savage Fairy

24,600 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
Milk Kittea
User Image
I remember making my first account & wanting KiKi Kitty like no other item I've wanted before. xD
She was the cutest thing I had ever seen at the time.

Also, I miss all the pastels Gaia used to use in the art. Such pretty color palettes!
Me too. I polled like a fiend to get the gold for that cat. xd

Tipsy Warrior

14,900 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Just logged on, maaaaaan this head brings back some memoriesss X3

I wonder if there will be a sushi error item reference thing? XP lol

Magic Spirit

I don't think my poor little heart can handle this. crying

Tipsy Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Contributor 150
I remember how there used to be servers named after the NPCs...like gino.go-gaia.com or something like that. And everyone would just hop onto a different NPC-named server if one wasn't working. @_@

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff