Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wintry Dragon

Missed the old RO-based header. whee

Manly Lunatic

Yeah... also the valentines event is up... and it trolls you with a message saying you get an Angelic Halo... assholes.

Manly Lunatic

TehChich
I clicked the 2012 thing and it told me I received an Angelic Halo. I didn't but......@ _@ what if that's the final prize

Yep, d**k admins being dicks as usual.

Heart Phantom

10,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Wintersday Bard 50
Oh the header brings back memories. I was surprised with the changed happening now. And the Valentine Day Event going on. Already sending some out.

Big Member

Memories!! heart

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I was awkwardly confused by the retro layout of the homepage, but other than that I like the fact that they brought back the original design! Now for event items C:

Impassioned Lionheart

Qyp
TehChich
I clicked the 2012 thing and it told me I received an Angelic Halo. I didn't but......@ _@ what if that's the final prize

Murrrrr I'm going to be Mr. Optimist and think that it's not just a trolling attempt.

Manly Lunatic

TehChich
Qyp
TehChich

Murrrrr I'm going to be Mr. Optimist and think that it's not just a trolling attempt.

Oh it is... it is.

Questionable Genius

I CLICKED THE HEADER AND DIED AGAIN.

OLD-GAIA, HOW I MISSED YOU!

Cursed Hunter

39,400 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
hehe I wonder how many new people will be freaked out and think they changed the site.

Questionable Mage

The link list...xD

Questionable Genius

If you continually click the link list on Go-Gaia, you can get the sushi error. blaugh

I think I've died and gone to nostalgia heaven. I had to remember to turn off my capslock, I'm flailing so bad.

Bitchboots's Prince

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

Qyp
Yeah... also the valentines event is up... and it trolls you with a message saying you get an Angelic Halo... assholes.

Look in your accessories tab.

Trash Witch

Oh gosh wow this is so cute and bringing back so many memories!
its extremely nostalgic... <3 sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces