Welcome to Gaia! ::

I made this thread to show the glitches of Gaia in two perspectives: Telltale signs of updates as well as lethal plagues to Gaians all over the place.

Glitches have MAINLY been known to occur around or during major update times as well as events. Some of you may remember some of these glitches. The 2nd Anniversary Ball with the avatar system not saving is one example. I can't exactly remember the times when they happened before an event...but I know it's happened, so...that's that point of view.

Glitches ALSO can cause numerous problems for Gaians, be them little or big. The trades not working right now are a prime example. My original account, Netbattler Omega, has sadly experienced a glitch in the system, causing his gold count to go a bit haywire. I'm having an Omnimod look into it so it can get fixed... I just hope the glitch gets fixed soon, honestly...

So there you have it. Harebringers of doom as well as salvation. Ironic how something so good in some senses can also be so bad.
...and in all honesty, I am not used to muling around like this... I hope I won't have to use this account for a month as my means of making trades and buying items, considering how poor he is currently... stare *embarassed by all this mess*
My friend Nenya is undergoing the exact same problem. I think that Gaia is going to update, soon.
Elhrairah
My friend Nenya is undergoing the exact same problem. I think that Gaia is going to update, soon.
..ah... atleast I'm not alone then.. Tell 'er I said "Hi" and that we're experiencing the same problem...

...*constantly checking to see if Dri is online* ninja
If it doesn't, I'll light the deed to Lanzer's soul on fire so he will..
Nuvos Memory
If it doesn't, I'll light the deed to Lanzer's soul on fire so he will..
xd I can't help but feel the same way... I think this current plot point and how long it's lasting is making us all feel a bit antsy...

*continues to mule around in hopes of making gold and getting items, since he can't right now on his main account* ninja ... hm... *thinks about charity forums*
Yes, that's what will happen next in the plot!!!

The users will revolt against the admins and Lanzer will be sentanced to life in the acid-dungeon!!! xd
Probally a amazing plot continueation, or they are just fixxing old glitches, and new ones are accoring
I think glitches of a sign that things can occur either-way. Personally, I don't really think any updates will happen until I start seeing topics being constantly archived. ^^;
If there's an update, it'll be on the weekend (Friday-Sun)
Seeing as how annoucementas was just updated, i say gaia is updating.
odds are theyll update tomorow, ince all the updates occured on fridays, and people said tehy were suposed to do one last week but it was Lanzers birthday.
Rychi
I think glitches of a sign that things can occur either-way. Personally, I don't really think any updates will happen until I start seeing topics being constantly archived. ^^;

<center>I was getting quite a lot of those the other day... sweatdrop </center>
wow, gaia's possiblilty of updating gives me a reason to wake up early tomorrow.
yes, non clothes saving glitches are bad, but layering and item glitches are part of what make gaia interesting and inpredictable.

example: the invisibob glitch, or the baseball bat glitch.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff