Welcome to Gaia! ::

Real Topic Title: Why are you here?

Did you come here to flame the crap out of me? Or point me in the direction of the Q&A? Maybe you figured what this thread was and came in to see what stupid point it has. Idunno...you tell me. Basically, what do you consider yourself? Are you one of the various categories, or maybe one you prefer to call yourseelf that you made up? Do you even care about categorization? If you do...why? If you don't...also why? And finaally, have you categorized. (And yes saying stupid n00b counts)
I was here to direct you to Chatterbox. gonk
PinkieSwear
I was here to direct you to Chatterbox. gonk
When I came in here I was expecting two things. An actual topic about something relating to gold. Or someone asking for it.

My response to you asking for gold, would of been directing you to the charity subforum in a kind and polite manner. Or if you were asking for help, it would of either been the QnA or Welcome to Gaia.

If it was this topic, well you can already see what my reply was.

I really don't know my catergory is however. I never really put much thought into seperating users into groups like that. I see a post and respond, regardless of who's posting or it's content.
i was here to report. btw i don't think missleading titles are allowed.
I came to point you to the charity forum
I probably would have said something sarcastic to you. Don't know if that's considered flaming or not, maybe it can be my own made up category!
I came in here because there have been a lot of two things in GCD recently:

1. Misplaced threads.

2. Innacurately named threads used to draw attention to a topic vaguely related to the subject line.

I actually assumed the second right off, but was prepared to report if it was the first.
The Mighty Sushi Database

Even if it's not, it's here to prove a point.

I came to see if this was a joke. whee
Like most of the people here, I came to direct you to the correct forum, and possibly laugh at your lack of grammar and tact in asking for donations sweatdrop .
Ruddiger

Even if it's not, it's here to prove a point.

I came to see if this was a joke. whee
yes but its still frowned upon in the gcd.
I figured it was a real thread, and if it wasn't I would post a reply telling you to please read the stickies and give you a link to the correct forum after reporting the thread. If someone had already done both I would have NOT POSTED and left for a mod to move it 3nodding
I came here to move you. ^^;;

After seeing something for a long period of time, I guess we just kinda get used to categorizing a thread like that. I skim the first post most of the time before posting though~

And, if it was just a normal "I need gold!" thread, I would think most users would try to direct them to Charity, or report and leave it be.

ToS

Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service - otherwise known as "Spoofing".

It's not allowed, however I don't feel this thread really applies. It's not like it was called "Religion" with the content being about eating hamburgers. ninja
I knew when I came what this board was going to be xD.
Yes, I've said n00b before, so I gues I use online-lableness. I'm a bad person gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff