Welcome to Gaia! ::

I deided to give him the whopping amount of 0g.
So for those who want in on the Gambino action but don't feel like actally paying money... ZERO G!

EDIT: w00t! 100th post! I feel like a Simpson's Special!
Heheh... It is rather funny. xd

Ruthless Humorist

LOL "Gee thanks alot for the 0 gold gonk "
LOL. xDDD
Sorith
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v59/CryOfTheDead/Dotherightthing.jpg

No worries, I've already donated 3025 gold. xp
Sorith
User Image

I've only donated 150. I probably would have done a little more, but I bought this kick a** shirt... and after furnishing my home with boxes, I am now broke.
Has eny one notest that Gambino's building is starting to look bigger than his older one?
Has anyone tried giving him negative money? xd
Vice_chan
Has eny one notest that Gambino's building is starting to look bigger than his older one?
Definately. It blows teh Helson Sister's mansion out of the water. >:3
Ariel Palaz

Yeah, it just counts it as the absolute value. (for those who failed algebra, sorry for using big words)
What's the 0g script say, anywho?
Desrever
Ariel Palaz

Yeah, it just counts it as the absolute value. (for those who failed algebra, sorry for using big words)

Ah, I see. Hmm, what about putting words in? I feel a compelling urge to donate cats and bottles to Gambino.

xp Hey I gave him 7000G today. He can put up with my rampaging late-night stupidty!
Ariel Palaz
Desrever
Ariel Palaz

Ah, I see. Hmm, what about putting words in? I feel a compelling urge to donate cats and bottles to Gambino.

xp Hey I gave him 7000G today. He can put up with my rampaging late-night stupidty!

Meh, turns out that words are translated into 0g... and then we go back to top of thread.
Gambino Rockx <3 i donated to him. Atleast donate 1 G xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games