Angel Spirit Girl
Qyp
Made of Flubber.

You, Sir, have won an internet. emotion_dealwithit

Lol.

Distinct Explorer

Qyp
Made of Flubber.

But we haven't seen if Flubber exists on Gaia like it does on earth....
...unless you count Diedbitch as Flubber, since he's ******** indestructible. D:<which would mean that we all have Diedbitch in all of us, and that's just....no...D:

Manly Lunatic

Fractale
Qyp
Made of Flubber.

But we haven't seen if Flubber exists on Gaia like it does on earth....
...unless you count Diedbitch as Flubber, since he's ******** indestructible. D:<which would mean that we all have Diedbitch in all of us, and that's just....no...D:

MAYBE WE DO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Demonic Enchantress

27,500 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Maybe some characters are Time Lords. Since there isn't an outward, apparent difference between Time Lords and fragile homo sapiens, you have to find out who is which by throwing hammers at them. biggrin

Time Lords have two hearts. All it takes is a stethoscope

Impassioned Misfit

Salaura
X_Gokai-Okuzuko_X
Maybe some characters are Time Lords. Since there isn't an outward, apparent difference between Time Lords and fragile homo sapiens, you have to find out who is which by throwing hammers at them. biggrin

Time Lords have two hearts. All it takes is a stethoscope
Shh! You're ruining my fun!

Zack Mcdol's Widow

Dedicated Dabbler

17,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

Good point. We've survived the many viruses and botched clinical trials of dangerous chemicals there just has to be something to us.

Omnipresent Loiterer

I think the whole point is that we can make ourselves whatever we like.

I'm from an archipelago on the world where Gaia became...Gaia. Have no idea how my people got there but we have our own religion, breeding patterns, culture, diet, etc.

I never went fishing for specifics because it's so much better to freely create what you are.

Angelic Blob

Fractale
Bunai
We're all descendants of a God scream
We survied zombie swarms, vampire attacks, explosions, bacon cats. so on and so forth.
doesn't compute. If we all were descendents of gods, then how were some Gaians able to die/ get injured so easily, with normal human food/ weapons? And i doubt the people who made it to Gaia through the time machine mishap were godly descendants.
Who says Gods can't experience death or similar situation?

Distinct Explorer

Bunai
Fractale
Bunai
We survied zombie swarms, vampire attacks, explosions, bacon cats. so on and so forth.
doesn't compute. If we all were descendents of gods, then how were some Gaians able to die/ get injured so easily, with normal human food/ weapons? And i doubt the people who made it to Gaia through the time machine mishap were godly descendants.
I'm not saying gods can't die, since we've seen Meili die. Just doubting that normal Gaians are gods, to be killed with human-made weapons like handguns, and food like potatoes.

Fluffy Wolf

14,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
Lazarus Larkin
Liam had a kidney.

Emphasis on "had".

That comic was gross and not funny.
Although...the mash-ups with his kidney invloved were hilarious to me.

Angelic Blob

Fractale
Bunai
Fractale
Bunai
I'm not saying gods can't die, since we've seen Meili die. Just doubting that normal Gaians are gods, to be killed with human-made weapons like handguns, and food like potatoes.
Nooo. "Descendants" was the keyword. In reference to being connected, not necessarily displaying or having the given traits.
Adamantium

Omnipresent Cultist

Quote:
Made of Flubber.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items