Welcome to Gaia! ::

Distinct Explorer

I vividly recall Gino mentioning to Sentinel, during their travels, that Gaians were hard to kill; and as we've seen from his fathers' adventures and mishaps, that's been proven. Johnny has had a lot thrown at him and still lived; until Zhivago came in with a special zappy titan gun and shot him dead. We've also seen Kanoko, the mysterious little transfer student survive a freefall from space and into Gaia's atmosphere, and survive, possibly even after she could've smashed into the ground upon impact, which would've killed a normal human with absolute certainty. On the other hand, we've seen some Gaians, like Bruce Hardcastle die pretty easily from choking on a potato, Santa die from one of Jack's punches, Rosalie die from a single (presumably normal) gunshot, and Ian hospitalized by one as well. I'm very curious to know what Gaians (especially Kanoko) are made of; their very atomic structure, to continue to living through such extremes. Lonsdaleite or something? I'm thinking that some of us who weren't born as Gaians, but rather, as humans who came to Gaia through that time machine mishap
"Lanzer"
people on earth tried to create a time portal and instead delivered themselves and a large chunk of earth to another world.
Quote:
One of the things that I felt sorry about is the background story which was never told in full detail. But that concept had always been the explanation to why Gaia has a mix of fantasy and modern theme plus characters that belong to different realms. This happened a long time ago in the Gaia world's timeline so it doesn't have a big impact of the characters today.
would've been people like Ian, Bruce, and maybe even Rosalie, who died or were hospitalized during some extreme events that went down on on Gaia.

Questionable Mage

Nice observation. It is too bad we don't have more of the original backstory. (Maybe we'll find out more when Gino finally figures out his titan abilities/heritage?) It's like the towns are a tiny little enclave of colonists, some of whom have some supernatural ancestry mixed in (esp. Gambino family), and others are closer to average humans.

Going by our avatars, though, Gaia has WAY less gravitational force than Earth. xD So maybe the human lineage is actually the physically stronger one...

Owl Bard's Bestie

In the rejected olympics last year, we also, out of free will, went on space freefalls and survived!

Manly Lunatic

Made of Flubber.

Dedicated Loiterer

14,625 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
We are all small meteors.

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
Blood pixels, skin pixels, bone pixels, muscle pixels.
We're much different than plants, which have pixel walls.

Destructive Bunny

Kanoko is going to be a future magical girl, that's why she can survive anything.

Heavenly Seraph

43,325 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
Qyp
Made of Flubber.

You, Sir, have won an internet. emotion_dealwithit

Sparkling Transmutator

I'm pretty sure everyone here, including the NPCs, are demigods.

Angelic Blob

We're all descendants of a God scream
We survied zombie swarms, vampire attacks, explosions, bacon cats. so on and so forth.

Impassioned Misfit

Maybe some characters are Time Lords. Since there isn't an outward, apparent difference between Time Lords and fragile homo sapiens, you have to find out who is which by throwing hammers at them. biggrin

Distinct Explorer

Bunai
We're all descendants of a God scream
We survied zombie swarms, vampire attacks, explosions, bacon cats. so on and so forth.
doesn't compute. If we all were descendents of gods, then how were some Gaians able to die/ get injured so easily, with normal human food/ weapons? And i doubt the people who made it to Gaia through the time machine mishap were godly descendants.

Rainbow Tycoon

33,625 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Tycoon 200
Ian was a Vampire then though, they could've laced it with Anti-Vampire stuff. Santa isn't a Gaian either and Jack has a amazing punch.
Kanako is still alive because the universe felt sorry for her.

Well I guess Gaians could survive stuff like ground impact but stuff like bullets and potatoes is a bit too hard.
Considering what kinds of things Gaians wear I'd say we are augmented with the kitchen sink of stuff. A lot of us are decked out in demonic items so I'm sure gaians don't have to worry much about demonic possession either.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I've never seen any evidence that Gaians even have internal organs to damage--so I don't see why we couldn't survive something ridiculous.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Liam had a kidney.

Emphasis on "had".

That comic was gross and not funny.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff