Welcome to Gaia! ::

Think about it. Where is she in all this? Nowhere! We don't even know what state she's in or ANYTHING. Now if you think about it, there's Gambino, about to regain control and completely insane. At the same time, he has complete control of Gino's life. Additionally, Gambino now has this huge tower which he didn't have while they were together. Who WOULDN'T want to kill Gambino if he deprived them of something like that?!

To conclude, Gino's mother killed Gambino out of a bitter feud between the two, and her most recent act is part of years of preparation.

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Makes sense, actually :]
She's dead. gonk

Eloquent Gawker

If YOU want to discuss YOUR theory, click on the pic in my sig!
That is one of the most cleverest theroies. Well done
No Gino is a clone of Gambino.
No thanks, I'd like to keep my theory here 3nodding .

22,675 Points
  • Attracted to Chubbiness 500
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Timid 100
Your theory makes some sense, but what if, as someone else said, she was dead ?
Qwake
No Gino is a clone of Gambino.
no hes not
What if she was the reason for the experimentation with G Corp that Gambino was working on, and the zombification was because he was trying to find a way of bringing her back from the dead? Then we know how the zombie stuff happened and how the mansion blew up. Gambino just didn't count on the fact that she was planning her husband's death even before she was brought back to life, and he didn't know she was successfully revived. So, she comes back and shoots Gambino for the stuff that happened before she died.

For the love of God, PLEASE do not believe this bullshit theory of mine that I made up off the top of my head to screw around.

8,300 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pieversity 200
Dude, she's dead. Yes, Gambino misses her dearly, and yes, he would want her to come back to life. But let's face it--I highly doubt that was it.
........... sweatdrop shes dead

7,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
N-finiteFangirl
Dude, she's dead. Yes, Gambino misses her dearly, and yes, he would want her to come back to life. But let's face it--I highly doubt that was it.
That would explain him having the Labtechs work on the zombie formula-To bring her back to life! @w@ Unfortunately, it didn't turn out as he planned.. [/random]
<center>Your theory makes sense, but still, I don't think Gino's mother killed Gambino just because he was insane or she held a grudge.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff