Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Anamosa Valentine
Esdella Vie
Anamosa Valentine
*Is thinking whether Gino should revive his alter-ego, "The Masque."*

Might be possible with another dose of that drug used to make him stronger... ninja

Late post is late, but I do think that would be kinda neat! surprised
His super strength was due to being fused with Gambino, though. sweatdrop (Secret sign of being a titan? ninja ) He could be more like Batman this time, with Edmund as his Alfred. XD

Sounds like a good idea, but Gino would have to train hard and build up his muscles for that.

Maybe in the upcoming battle, those Titan genes will awaken and it'll save him the trouble of hitting the gym. XD

Dedicated Haremite

22,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Perhaps he's been hitting the gym all along, after that epic failure at the Olympics a while back~

But Titan genes would be so much more useful.

Astral Cat

30,225 Points
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Launch Party 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50
Thread Owner's
Quote:
Last Login
12/25/2010 8:59 pm

Elfin Guildsman

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
YAAAY Harem! And Frankly I kinda think the Titan genes might be more magical than anything else. The question is, even if the trick fools Don Kuro, will it fool Nyx? He might be able to sense the difference.

Hopeful Zealot

16,340 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
Purplesnoopy
YAAAY Harem! And Frankly I kinda think the Titan genes might be more magical than anything else. The question is, even if the trick fools Don Kuro, will it fool Nyx? He might be able to sense the difference.

Dammit, I didn't think about that. Considering he's a god and all, Nyx probably won't be fooled for long at all. Ah well, that means that we'll get to the meat of the action faster!

Dedicated Haremite

22,850 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Raphiday
Purplesnoopy

Dammit, I didn't think about that. Considering he's a god and all, Nyx probably won't be fooled for long at all. Ah well, that means that we'll get to the meat of the action faster!

Maybe we'll get a heap of exciting drama from all this!

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Purplesnoopy

What a possibility! I think if it does fool him, it'll be because he'll be too preoccupied with having a body again.

I'm so glad they've made it back to Gambino Isle. emotion_kirakira

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Esdella Vie
Purplesnoopy

What a possibility! I think if it does fool him, it'll be because he'll be too preoccupied with having a body again.

I'm so glad they've made it back to Gambino Isle. emotion_kirakira
The cover's our first glimpse of Mother Gaia herself.

Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
It's a picture...and until the comic is in color, I have no reason to think the picture is in cover.
Even if it is, the photo is fairly tight on Gino's face, so it's possible it might fool a lot of people. Yes, the color of blood could be telling. Too bright it's fake, this kind of wound would have blood that's this dark or a dead man's eyes would have done this...but it should be enough to delay the hunt a bit and add some distance between Gino and his current stalkers

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
EvilAuthor
It's a picture...and until the comic is in color, I have no reason to think the picture is in cover.
Even if it is, the photo is fairly tight on Gino's face, so it's possible it might fool a lot of people. Yes, the color of blood could be telling. Too bright it's fake, this kind of wound would have blood that's this dark or a dead man's eyes would have done this...but it should be enough to delay the hunt a bit and add some distance between Gino and his current stalkers
I kinda assume it IS a color photo. Who does black and white anymore?

Romantic Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Purplesnoopy
EvilAuthor
Same people who use Polaroids.

Misleading Architect

35,475 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Ian's Valentine 100
EvilAuthor
Purplesnoopy
EvilAuthor
Same people who use Polaroids.
True, True. (Plus somehow I'd gotten what you said all backwards— "there's no proof of color in the world.".) In fact, as I recently learned from a photographer, sometimes black-and white, whether on film or in post-processing, is preferable, whether it's to shift the emphasis away from color towards light and pattern, or, as in this case, make fake blood appear real.

Nekimi's Senpai

Friendly Haremite

Here she comes! eek
Do you think she'll look like Rosalie?

Dedicated Haremite

22,850 Points
  • Their Undying Love 500
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
Esdella Vie
Here she comes! eek
Do you think she'll look like Rosalie?

This is so exciting! Ooh, if she looked like Rosalie, that would be interesting. o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff