Welcome to Gaia! ::

Think about it, he went in the mansion as it fell and the mansion is still in one piece xd
And he survived the mansion exploding at Halloween, when he was still inside. That lil' boy is made of pure steel, I tell you.
I agree. I think both Gambino and Gino are alive! whee

Friendly Heckler

18,525 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Gambino can be dead if he wants to. I'm a Gino supporter!
I recon the whole sniper thing was a set up, to throw people of his plan to destroy the Von Helsons Mansion. I recon Gambino told Edmunbd to shoot a dud bullet at Gambinos pocket watch and Gambino fell on purpose 3nodding . Allowing time for his son to get in the mansion safely before it fell towards Durem.

It all adds up, no one would have suspected a thing 3nodding
Metsysman
I recon the whole sniper thing was a set up, to throw people of his plan to destroy the Von Helsons Mansion. I recon Gambino told Edmunbd to shoot a dud bullet at Gambinos pocket watch and Gambino fell on purpose 3nodding . Allowing time for his son to get in the mansion safely before it fell towards Durem.

Very nice theory. There are couple of theories out there that I like.

Shameless Man-Lover

10,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
*cheers* Come on girls!
*waits for them to show up* sweatdrop
Metsysman

I like the theory on the shooting I heard which was that Gambino wanted Edmunt to like... shoot him in the leg, but because he was distracted by Gino things didn't go off entirely to plan.

I hope, if this was a set up, that Gambino had safety measures in place that would spare Gino. I would be very upset with him if he was actually going to allow Gino to die in all of this.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff