Welcome to Gaia! ::

Well it seems that Gambino and the Valhensing's (or whatever they're called) are dead so I say "All Hail Gino Gambino!!!" scream
So, who shot gambino and where is Gino?
s**t happens.
*puts head in hand sighs*
Mods... please move this....
Who did it, I really want to know scream
Who stood on the clock in Durem and shot him, and how did he hit him? he was miles away!!!
Divine_Jevan
Who stood on the clock in Durem and shot him, and how did he hit him? he was miles away!!!

There are weapons that are capable of firing a bullet over several miles. But they have a horrible blow back.
omfg. Its all so stupid. Gambino probibly isn't really dead, it could all be a cunning plot because as it has become aparent, there are 2 gambino mansions. Soooo, Gambino could have hired the sniper to shoot a watch at him (if you look at the picture it looks like a watch) So he could fake his own death, the tower would fall and kill the hellsons, revealing the mansion. Therefor bringing him back to power.
Aerten
omfg. Its all so stupid. Gambino probibly isn't really dead, it could all be a cunning plot because as it has become aparent, there are 2 gambino mansions. Soooo, Gambino could have hired the sniper to shoot a watch at him (if you look at the picture it looks like a watch) So he could fake his own death, the tower would fall and kill the hellsons, revealing the mansion. Therefor bringing him back to power.

He shoot a watch? Do you mean Gambinos pocketwatch? But falling of a 500 metres high tower isn't really a good plan, is it?
I shot the b*****d. And the tower didn't kill the Von Helsons. I kidnapped them, and am using them as my sex slaves.

I'm surprised nobody's tried convincing us they're a parody of Van Halen.
The20
Aerten

He shoot a watch? Do you mean Gambinos pocketwatch? But falling of a 500 metres high tower isn't really a good plan, is it?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (the middle one, forget bout the rest) and wel no, but he probibly has a mermaid standing by to revive him or something at the bottom, knowing the imaginative and wonderful things that happen on gaia
Aerten
The20
Aerten

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (the middle one, forget bout the rest) and wel no, but he probibly has a mermaid standing by to revive him or something at the bottom, knowing the imaginative and wonderful things that happen on gaia
hmm, good idea but I still think they're dead and Gino will be the next superpower scream
Gino locked himself in the mansion a second before his father hit the...water and the tower collapse.He is on the Von Helson Mansion now, in the Gambino one.he's OK
Morphine
Gino locked himself in the mansion a second before his father hit the...water and the tower collapse.He is on the Von Helson Mansion now, in the Gambino one.he's OK
YAY, now he shall rise to power and I will serve the great one 3nodding
Morphine
and how do you know?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces