Welcome to Gaia! ::

...I have no coment on cloning...I know nothing about it....so please dont ask me. ninja

LabTechG
Aww.. its just the clothes 3nodding

Fashionable Member

Children can look remarkibly like their parents. Still, thats just eery.
Gino being a clone would completely ruin the dynamic between Johnny and Gino. Bart of what makes Gino such a sympathetic character is that he's in his father's shadow, ignored and possibly blamed by his father for the death of his own mother.
Meredith=Agatha clone

Lex/Liam=Failed Gino Gambino clones

When Gino was gone, Gambino was distraught. he made Lab Tech X make some fast growing clones...that's why Lex and Liam look diff and Lex looks real..special...

SEE MY THEORIES IN: Gaia High, coming soon to H. Jack's Journal

ninja previews in journal....

*shameless plug*
Hamburger Jack
Meredith=Agatha clone

When Gino was gone, Gambino was distraught. he made Lab Tech X make some fast growing clones...that's why Lex and Liam look diff and Lex looks real..special...

*shameless plug*
Any... I love you, but... No. stare
Captain Drunken
Hamburger Jack
Meredith=Agatha clone

*shameless plug*
Any... I love you, but... No. stare

BELIEVE IT CAPTAIN! You know it's right! You know it! *wiggles fingers in front of your face* You will believe you will beleive!
Your Jedi Mind Tricks will not work on me! NOOO! *Plugs fingers in ears* Lalalala!
Hamburger Jack
Meredith=Agatha clone

*shameless plug*
Well I don't know about clones, but there's no way Liam can be a normal human.
heh well i'm not a clone but i am 100% physicallly the same as my father! y'know shoulders arm length and he's 46 and quite a big guy and i'm only 13! sweatdrop so yeah mayby gino was born of a natural morther? eek but considering all the lab tech gizmos he had he probably is a clone..
There's a thread about this rumor.. -And other rumors as well.
Ah. Got it. D:

]http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6495814

Dapper Lunatic

Gino is like Boba Fet, a clone created to be Gambinos/Jango Fets son
xD Maybe Gambino adopted Gino.But Gino looks like him somehow.lol
Angel_Suicide
I was just thinking, Gino's mother has never been revealed, and he looks shockingly like Gambino. EVen for a son, they look very much alike. Do you think maybe Gino is a clone? Gambino seems like just the type of icredibly self-involved individual who would want their child to do a complete duplicate of themself.

Also, its funny that we rationalize these NPC's thought patterns. like they're real peoples. xd
Well. I don't think Gino is a clone but I do wonder about his mother. They never say anything about her in any of the events that happened. Maybe she was killed or something. It is still possible that Gino is a clone though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff