Welcome to Gaia! ::

D.Darko
KidChaos
*Finally stops laughing* That couldn't be true. 'Cause when you get kicked in that area you fall onto your knees and start whining.

Gambino's a top heavy guy, and his cape had alot of wind drag. xp (I'm quite good at making up bullshit answers, huh? xd )
(yeah) Well I didn't hear him curse either. There's more proof. (I'm good at making up bullshit proof)
Interesting theory.
xd 3nodding heart
this theory = t3h win. That is so great. My family thinks there is something seriously wrong with me.
Duddits
DARKO!!! xd heart

I just got here and viewed the comic. Haha! Good observation!!! Maybe it's an April Fool's joke, the part about him getting shot... Maybe he just got kicked in the nuts, then Cindy thought it funny to say "OMG! HE GOT SHOT!!!", then "hehe JUST kidding! April Fool's...but he did get nutwhacked by Gino. G'boy!" ^^ LOL

Hey Dudsy! ^^ heart
Let me know what happens, its like 2 in the morning here and i need sleep! xp
See ya around!! >hugs< Bye!!

Feral Fatcat

most exelent xd
Rainen
KidChaos
*Finally stops laughing* That couldn't be true. 'Cause when you get kicked in that area you fall onto your knees and start whining.

<center>Well the guy I kicked the other day fell face first into the concrete and his friend who got a chair to the groin fell backwards.</center>
Then you must have done it really super hard. And it doesn't work with chairs. Only tiny feet. ( confused )
Must be! xd
D.Darko
Duddits
DARKO!!! xd heart

I just got here and viewed the comic. Haha! Good observation!!! Maybe it's an April Fool's joke, the part about him getting shot... Maybe he just got kicked in the nuts, then Cindy thought it funny to say "OMG! HE GOT SHOT!!!", then "hehe JUST kidding! April Fool's...but he did get nutwhacked by Gino. G'boy!" ^^ LOL

Hey Dudsy! ^^ heart
Let me know what happens, its like 2 in the morning here and i need sleep! xp
See ya around!! >hugs< Bye!!
Definately! *huggles* biggrin I'll update you when you come back! Get sleep, you! ^^
*falls over laughing, but falls in slo-mo* ... wth!?
OMGOSH THATS JUST SO FUNNY!!
This theory = t3h win.
No man deserves that sort of treatment! Poor gambino! I feel sorry for him. For you girls who don't know, being kicked in the balls feels like your stomach has burst. You girls b***h and moan but considering the amount of pain we go through for our balls I would say that we are equal when it comes to pain. Except that girls can take 20% more pain then guys so you have it easier. 3nodding

Distinct Lunatic

KidChaos
Rainen
KidChaos

<center>Well the guy I kicked the other day fell face first into the concrete and his friend who got a chair to the groin fell backwards.</center>
Then you must have done it really super hard. And it doesn't work with chairs. Only tiny feet. ( confused )

<center>It does actually, if you are holding the back of the chair and get the chair leg.. well, you know, there, it does cause them pain.</center>
Rainen
KidChaos
Rainen
KidChaos

<center>It does actually, if you are holding the back of the chair and get the chair leg.. well, you know, there, it does cause them pain.</center>
Yeah, but.........wait. Why would u hit somebody in the knockers with a chair? That's just mean..........and painful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff