Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dramatic Hunter

*dies laughing*
blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh LOL!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh
xD I nice kick in the balls turns any evil into good.

Aged Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
D.Darko
Gambino was never shot, the sniper missed and got his pocketwatch. Instead, Gino, remembering how evil Gambino was, ran in to give him a knee to the balls! surprised
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

See how Gambino was wide open for testicular assault, and also how his pocketwatch had been destroyed by the sniper shot.
Also, Look at Gambino's reaction, That "Hnngg" is a sound most guys can relate to, and that face, the unparalelled grimace of shock and pain. Also you can see what could be Gino's thin leg next to Gambino's chunky ones.

3nodding We're through the looking glass here people.

but how is a kick to Gambino's testical gonna make a shot sound? stare
Kitty_Meow_Meow_13

The sniper fired and hit the pocketwatch. Try using your mind before you start nit-picking. xp
D.Darko
3nodding Gino finally stood up to his old man. ^^ I'm sure Gambino will land in the water or somewhere soft. As much as I love gambino, he deserves it. XD

eek eek eek I guess you've never gone cliff jumping...cause the water is pretty really hard when you hit it. if you land wrong...you die. A friend of mine shattered her ankle landing wrong on a low jump

Beloved Gaian

16,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
Saddie-sad
eek + whee

interesting theory.
=User Image
Kitty_Meow_Meow_13
D.Darko
Gambino was never shot, the sniper missed and got his pocketwatch. Instead, Gino, remembering how evil Gambino was, ran in to give him a knee to the balls! surprised

See how Gambino was wide open for testicular assault, and also how his pocketwatch had been destroyed by the sniper shot.
Also, Look at Gambino's reaction, That "Hnngg" is a sound most guys can relate to, and that face, the unparalelled grimace of shock and pain. Also you can see what could be Gino's thin leg next to Gambino's chunky ones.

First words of the post, bolded and underlined for your viewing pleasure. 3nodding

6,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
D.Darko

i know that feeling all to well your sooooo right
ProtoCool
D.Darko
3nodding Gino finally stood up to his old man. ^^ I'm sure Gambino will land in the water or somewhere soft. As much as I love gambino, he deserves it. XD

eek eek eek I guess you've never gone cliff jumping...cause the water is pretty really hard when you hit it. if you land wrong...you die. A friend of mine shattered her ankle landing wrong on a low jump

Yeah, but your friend isnt Gambino. This guy survived a nuke for christsakes! xd
You never know, he could land in the hat store's stock warehouse, lotsa cushy hats. ^^
*gasps for breath*Oh mi gosh mi gosh mi gosh! That is the most hilarious thing ever! xd xd xd xd xd xd
LOL!

I think cindy did it.. Or a carrot disguised as Labtech X
So true! surprised
This is the best theory I've heard yet and strangely it all makes sense. But how is Gambino going to live from the fall is the question? And how did the top of the tower disappear.... I personally think it's a glitch though. But if it isn't a glitch that's pretty weird. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff