Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi

Oh my gosh that would be really cool! Like one town is more about gathering magic. Another, parts for a robot or something like that. Another town could even just be about gathering items to help heal people all that. And then there would be the town, or group anyway that are spies and are trying to stop everyone and report back to the big baddies!
This would be a good Xmas Event.

HELP THE UNDERGROUND SAVE GAIA!

Actually that would be a really good Christmas event. Because while we're gathering things for a upcoming revolt, there can also be a moment to show "good will towards Gaians".

Just think of what our Caroling items could look like for that year!
YES. I WOULD LOVE THIS.

Also, it would eliminate the teams, which I like. There should be no teams at Xmas.

I agree. I like that Xmas on Gaia is or should be about the community! An event like that would really bring many together LOL Maybe be a gold sink by having us buy simple things like bread and scrap metal but we donate those to the underground!!
This would be an awesome event. I want it to happen ow.

It would be awesome too if we got to interact with ctually NPCs, not only ones from the plot and the shops but made up ones for the event. Like Rebel Leader 3. And Turncoat Spy. The different threads would be about trying to distract the baddies from what's going on, confuse the spies and help guide or hide the rebels and the underground.

Being a Christmas event, Santa has been forced into the underground and is using this time to sneak about and gifting the Gaians. There can be a thread for that as well.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Yeata Zi
]AND NYX BRINGS TONS OF LESSER GODS WHO WERE ALSO EXILED TO POSSES WILLING GAIANS AND FORM HIS MOON ZOMBIE ARMY.

I WOULD FREAKING LOVE THAT.
heart heart heart heart

ps you are making me want to make a Nyx fanthread redface redface

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi
]AND NYX BRINGS TONS OF LESSER GODS WHO WERE ALSO EXILED TO POSSES WILLING GAIANS AND FORM HIS MOON ZOMBIE ARMY.

heart heart heart heart

Slicky, lets do it. I will totes join the moon zombie army.

Manly Lunatic

Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi

heart heart heart heart

DO IT.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Qyp
Slick Southpaw
Yeata Zi

heart heart heart heart

DO IT.
my body is ready. For evil.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi

Actually that would be a really good Christmas event. Because while we're gathering things for a upcoming revolt, there can also be a moment to show "good will towards Gaians".

YES. I WOULD LOVE THIS.

Also, it would eliminate the teams, which I like. There should be no teams at Xmas.

I agree. I like that Xmas on Gaia is or should be about the community! An event like that would really bring many together LOL Maybe be a gold sink by having us buy simple things like bread and scrap metal but we donate those to the underground!!

It would be awesome too if we got to interact with ctually NPCs, not only ones from the plot and the shops but made up ones for the event. Like Rebel Leader 3. And Turncoat Spy. The different threads would be about trying to distract the baddies from what's going on, confuse the spies and help guide or hide the rebels and the underground.

Being a Christmas event, Santa has been forced into the underground and is using this time to sneak about and gifting the Gaians. There can be a thread for that as well.
especially since santa is a god, it would mean bad things for him too.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
Meushi

YES. I WOULD LOVE THIS.

especially since santa is a god, it would mean bad things for him too.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
I think we're going to do the Gambinos next, but we're being a bit lazy and school started up for me.

I know I say this every semester, but WORST SEMESTER YET! lol

Stubborn Gifter

You know, there's something that bothers me when I think back about the Airship saga. Why is there no funeral for Gino?

I mean, yeah, we have the news that Gino has been "murdered" and that maybe Gaia police force is investigating to see what happened to Gino. But if Edmund wants the Kuro Gang to get off their (Edmund, Gino, etc) backs, there should be a closed-coffin funeral for Gino. After all, we had a memorial for Johnny, why not Gino?

OHGOD! If Uncle Kenny or any of the event staff thinks we should get a funeral for Gino, I SOOOOOOO hope we get a goldsink event to donate portions of gold to hold up a funeral for Gino. These gold needs to get out of the Gaia economy system. ;3;

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Jisen Meizuki
You know, there's something that bothers me when I think back about the Airship saga. Why is there no funeral for Gino?

I mean, yeah, we have the news that Gino has been "murdered" and that maybe Gaia police force is investigating to see what happened to Gino. But if Edmund wants the Kuro Gang to get off their (Edmund, Gino, etc) backs, there should be a closed-coffin funeral for Gino. After all, we had a memorial for Johnny, why not Gino?

OHGOD! If Uncle Kenny or any of the event staff thinks we should get a funeral for Gino, I SOOOOOOO hope we get a goldsink event to donate portions of gold to hold up a funeral for Gino. These gold needs to get out of the Gaia economy system. ;3;
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Kind of weird.

Especially since Gino is probably more beloved than Johnny K, at least by all the shop keepers.

Stubborn Gifter

Yeata Zi
Jisen Meizuki
You know, there's something that bothers me when I think back abo be a closed-coffin funeral for Gino. After all, we had a memorial for Johnny, why not Gino?

Especially since Gino is probably more beloved than Johnny K, at least by all the shop keepers.

Funny, I thought Gino is more beloved by the community (aka: Gaian users) than the shopkeepers. >>; After all, isn't there a fanthread for Gino?

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Jisen Meizuki
Yeata Zi
Jisen Meizuki
You know, there's something that bothers me when I think back abo be a closed-coffin funeral for Gino. After all, we had a memorial for Johnny, why not Gino?

Funny, I thought Gino is more beloved by the community (aka: Gaian users) than the shopkeepers. >>; After all, isn't there a fanthread for Gino?
True XD

I meant NPC wise lol

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Relevant to the plot again, so I figured I'd give thsi thread a little bump.

Stubborn Gifter

Yeata Zi

I was thinking about bumping your thread since we now have a manga update (not to mention, I was thinking about making a thread to make theories about what's going to happen. >>; )

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Jisen Meizuki
Yeata Zi

I was thinking about bumping your thread since we now have a manga update (not to mention, I was thinking about making a thread to make theories about what's going to happen. >>; )
haha!

I'm ridiculously proud of this thread, so it's nice to be able to throw it into the spotlight again XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff