Welcome to Gaia! ::

will you help us solve this ghost thing

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 48 49 50

DecayingThorn
Alchemistmerlin
Whining about what? You not getting the fact that this is rubbish?

And I'm sorry but sometimes there are no other options but to mock people after 50 pages of people being stupid. stare

So. Friggin'. What?

Dose it really matter if they want to believe in ghost? Oh, and by the way, there WAS a moderator who died during the 2nd Anniversary ball.

But that is not what this thread is about. If you wish to discuss that, you should make another thread. This thread is about a stupid joke that a bunch of liars propegated.
Alchemistmerlin

And I'm sorry but sometimes there are no other options but to mock people after 50 pages of people being stupid. stare

So. Friggin'. What?

Dose it really matter if they want to believe in ghost? Oh, and by the way, there WAS a moderator who died during the 2nd Anniversary ball.

Alchemistmerlin
DecayingThorn
Alchemistmerlin
DecayingThorn
An actual Gaian Ghost Story:

During the second anniversary ball, a Moderator suffered a seizure and died while on Gaia. Supposedly, if you read his journal enough times...You can hear him.

Creepy, yeah? I know there's no REAL Gaian Ghost! Its all make-pretend! But its still fun to believe, Alchemistmerlin.

No it isn't, it's a waste of space. You want to spam? Go to chatterbox.

You want to know some thing, bub? You're really being a p***k. This is called Gaia Community Discussion. A part of the Community thinks that some aspects of Gaia are haunted. If you have a problem with that? Well, shut the ******** up and go some where else. I have no idea what your damage is but you should go to ED if you're going to flame and be a p***k.

You're right, people "Think" that it's haunted, but I have proven over and over again that it is not, and therefore you people are "wrong" and thus this is "Spam" and you're a "fool" or perhaps in the words of Mr. T "Foo'"

Yes, and your constant whining makes you an "a**-hole", and making fun of other people makes you a "pile of crap".
DecayingThorn
Alchemistmerlin
DecayingThorn

During the second anniversary ball, a Moderator suffered a seizure and died while on Gaia. Supposedly, if you read his journal enough times...You can hear him.

Creepy, yeah? I know there's no REAL Gaian Ghost! Its all make-pretend! But its still fun to believe, Alchemistmerlin.

You want to know some thing, bub? You're really being a p***k. This is called Gaia Community Discussion. A part of the Community thinks that some aspects of Gaia are haunted. If you have a problem with that? Well, shut the ******** up and go some where else. I have no idea what your damage is but you should go to ED if you're going to flame and be a p***k.

You're right, people "Think" that it's haunted, but I have proven over and over again that it is not, and therefore you people are "wrong" and thus this is "Spam" and you're a "fool" or perhaps in the words of Mr. T "Foo'"
Alchemistmerlin
DecayingThorn

DecayingThorn

Oh my god what the hell is WRONG with you people? Do you ride special buses to school?

We've proven like 57 times that this is NOT TRUE. It's a LIE a complete FARSE. Do you not read threads AT ALL before posting? I need to get a mod to lock this thing.
hmmmm could be true.......
wow how freaky
Iz probably part of the storyline. Now that Gambino has been shot and Gino is nowhere to be found, those are probably thier ghosts.
I haven't seen one yet. I don't know whether to trust this or not.
TRex-kun
I know of only one POSSIBLE instance of a ghost sighting:
User Image

That's only your poor attempt at an edit, I dispise people who try to spread this rumour, Sorry if I seem harsh but Telling people that something is real that isn't only makes problems and useless threads >_<

Edit -

There are no Ghosts! It is all Fake! The person who said they saw it admitted it being Fake!
ssjjosh
i keep hearing something about it, but i agree with another guy who posted on a similiar subject. the mods/admins, would want us to see these guys. so theres a chance it's a glitch. who knows. all i know is i'm on everyday and i've never seen anything that remotley looks like a specter or anything like that.

Oh God, WHY!!!!!

This thread is 14 days old and I finally though I had heard the last of this "Ghost" Business

Why do people revive Old threads crying
i dunno nada

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas