Welcome to Gaia! ::

will you help us solve this ghost thing

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on April 14, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 46 47 48 49 50 >

Dapper Noob

at the easter party i changed my clothes once and then it was like a green blob thing behind me.it was weird but then i changed my clothes and it got all better. biggrin
I SAY THE GHOST!!!!!!!!
Holy ********.

People let this god damned thread die. It was disproved days ago, the person who started the rumor and made the first picture SAID that they were lying. You didn't see any ghosts, you just imagined it or said it for attention now stop.
It's prolly not true
I have heard of people doin that. But its very rare biggrin

Space Member

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gaian 50
That's strange. I wonder what it means
Alchemistmerlin
Holy ********.

People let this god damned thread die. It was disproved days ago, the person who started the rumor and made the first picture SAID that they were lying. You didn't see any ghosts, you just imagined it or said it for attention now stop.
hmm gh0st huh ill hat it with me axe
Alchemistmerlin
Holy ********.

Actually, dumbass, there is a guy who's avi is all ghost like.
Sevi Rais.

And he has no clue how it happened.
Oh god...
You're a dumbass.

That's called an Invisibob. It was a glitch from a long time ago, he knows exactly how it happend, he's LYING TO YOU. Don't be such a gullible jackass.

How do you not know what an invisibob is?
During the Aniversary ball a dude said he got a silver halo and it was taken by LabtechX, so I doubt there is a ghost, but hey? Who knows?
Modulus_Muskrat
I've yet to experience that. It's possible, but I personally doubt it. Meh. Ya never know.
EarlJr.

geebus, english would be nice, Your going to hat it?
Ancharos
EarlJr.

geebus, english would be nice, Your going to hat it?

Stop bumping this post. It is a lie, the person who made the original picture SAID it was fake. It was just a practical joke that has been over for days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff