Welcome to Gaia! ::

Extreme Magician

16,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
There's a number of items that hold value to me and that I'd never part with.
~ Demonic Anklets were first donation item I absolutely fell in love with and donated for. I love finding ways to use them with each look.
~ Blood drop and Black Orchid Brooches, because that Halloween event became one of my favorites.
~ Masquerade, a gift from a very good friend and an item I always have equipped.
~Fausto's Bottle, I thought it was so cool when it was introduced. There's been many great and much better EI since but it always remains special first for me.
~ Alruna's rose (those horns and the Anurla poses <3 ) Death Whisper, Gimpi, Gogh Reed (that long silver hair >w< ) and The Nightmare. My most favorite of EI and ones I worked very hard to get.
~ Heart of gold, because of memories it holds of the event.
~ Grunny. I just love those green bunnies and it's a cherished gift.
~ Bunnepidemic has become a part of my identity, my avatar now always has a pet bunny along. It was a gift from a very important to me person.

Stellar Succubus

Draconic Oni
VVhip

Oh my goodness! I remember this actually happening! I am sure you had posted about it back when it actually happened!

I'm glad you got it back. I have no items that were as hard a quest as all that, but I would be sad if any of them went, because I loved doing those quests!
exclaim exclaim exclaim
Wow! That's quite amazing that someone other than myself remembered that. surprised

And yes, quests are fun ^-^

gaia_star

I have no idea why that stuck in my head, but I do recall your lament quite well! Probably because it was such a large and expensive item, and I felt your pain at having just completed a quest only to have it all vanish!

Malevolent Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Medalist 100
  • 50 Wins 150
I rarely ever take off my demonbow. A friend bought it for me in '07? I don't remember exactly when, but I really wanted it and she sold a lot of her stuff to buy it for me 4laugh

Malevolent Cutie-Pie

8,950 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Medalist 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Altria Mizuno
There's a number of items that hold value to me and that I'd never part with.
~ Demonic Anklets were first donation item I absolutely fell in love with and donated for. I love finding ways to use them with each look.
~ Blood drop and Black Orchid Brooches, because that Halloween event became one of my favorites.
~ Masquerade, a gift from a very good friend and an item I always have equipped.
~Fausto's Bottle, I thought it was so cool when it was introduced. There's been many great and much better EI since but it always remains special first for me.
~ Alruna's rose (those horns and the Anurla poses <3 ) Death Whisper, Gimpi, Gogh Reed (that long silver hair >w< ) and The Nightmare. My most favorite of EI and ones I worked very hard to get.
~ Heart of gold, because of memories it holds of the event.
~ Grunny. I just love those green bunnies and it's a cherished gift.
~ Bunnepidemic has become a part of my identity, my avatar now always has a pet bunny along. It was a gift from a very important to me person.

I love my Demonic Anklets and brooches too! I don't think I could ever get rid of them.

Dangerous Loiterer

Picolitrosso's Urn was one of the first EIs I ever bought; it holds a special place in my heart even
          though it's a 9th generation Urn, because when I bought it, it was only 80K. 8'D

Special Snowflake

I have a few:

My angelbow, which was the first item I ever quested successfully and one that I got lots of help with from someone important to me. heart 40k was a lot back then xd

My angelic pendant, the first cash donation payment I ever made to Gaia, it makes my heart all fuzzy with nostalgia.

Finally, any item that was a gift, I could never sell them even if they're a gold shop item xd

Aged Misfit

VVhip

I have no idea why that stuck in my head, but I do recall your lament quite well! Probably because it was such a large and expensive item, and I felt your pain at having just completed a quest only to have it all vanish!
I'm good at making a fuss, although I'm generally pretty quiet. lololol

I now will not stray this topic off anymore. ninja

Wheezing Fatcat

winter rose was one of the first 'big' item donated to me way back when it first came out and I was still noob. also, I remember my first donated item was a blue skirt from the gold shop. I don't have it anymore, but I definitely remember how touched I was. even if the skirt was only a few hundred gold.

Intergalactic Shoujo

19,665 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Magical Girl 50
The Inari's Beads.
It was the first item I ever wanted so bad that I spend cash on it. It was my first EI and it started my love for them as well.
Even though I don't use it any more, I'll never sell it.

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Biancamella. It's been the first expensive item I got here (50k, so much in 2009 xd). I hardly use it now, but I would never sell it, that little sugar sprite >-<

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
For me, there are a bunch of items - some silly and some expensive. I still have the peasant clothes that I received when first joining the site, and they are still in the first two slots of my inventory. I still have a Sea Green Sports Vest, the very first item I received when opening an enchanted trunk. (It wasn't worth much of anything back then, either.) I still have an Engraved Silver Pendant, a gift from a good friend - even though the engraving has long worn off - and I still have a Staff of the Angels, the very first item I ever donated for.

I have a Heart of Gold, to remind me of participating in the orphan event, and much later I picked up Sunako for the same reason. (She was the one orphan that I really cared about; I was actually sad when I had to give her up for adoption. crying ) I also still have my Angelic Pendant, which was the very first donation item I ever had: I bought it from another user for 10k. And it's rather ironic; that wasn't even the item I was planning on getting at the time. sweatdrop (I was trying for the much-more-expensive Angelic Headband, at 20k.)

On a more minor note, I have my Wingin It set of clothing, Phee-Chan Slippers, and a Magical Girl (for the Phee companion pose). I am probably never going to get rid of them, although I do buy and sell Phee-Chan slippers from time to time. Everyone is such a fan of cats and dolls, but I think that Phee is still one of the cutest and best companions on the site. 3nodding
For me it's definitely my coco plushie, it was gifted to me by an anon within the first year I joined Gaia. I was so surprised and grateful that someone would me give the item I had spent so many months questing for that I have always wore it since that day.

And I guess any shades that cover my eyes.
Hmm... I would have to say my Jack'd sweater and skirt, when I'm not dressing up for an event, I'll have that on as well as my OMG hat. <33.

When I first put the set on I stared at my computer screen and then said: "It was written in the cosmos!" (sorry, watched Alice last night, the white knight always makes me laugh.)

Fashionable Shapeshifter

9,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
I love my evoling items i few i got on in my countess Vampiress look i got right now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff