Sparkly Explorer

Dragon helm, my favorite major item I quested for. <3

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Gold promise ring. It's on every avatar I put together. No exceptions.

That gold promise ring 8 years ago led to an IRL wedding.
emotion_awesome

Rainbow Lover

24,375 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Harvester 150
For me, it's my bag of holding. I never use bags on this site, but as soon as I saw that, I had to have it. I love playing D&D, and that's always one of the very first things I buy once my chatacter has enough money.. weapons and armor be damned, I'm getting a BOH! So, I guess my love for a bag of holding just carries over into my Gaia life as well.

Assimilated Survivor

Pilot hat! It was the first item I bought ever. xd I remember loving that thing for ages. I think it took me a couple weeks to get it, actually. It still sits in my inventory, and probably will for the rest of forever. I never use it anymore though. emo

Hardcore Unicorn

20,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150
✘✘✘
    Well I'm noticing lately, I'm not keeping items for nostalgia purposes like I used to, all the new items are calling my name and eventually I just give. gonk I buy old items because of the old school look they have and due to the fact that it does bring back certain memories though. The Pilot's Goggles are a gold shop item but I bought them because I've always liked them and they remind me of a certain user I used to hang with from way back when -- I actually use it too!

Stellar Succubus

I have several that are dear to my heart.

The first MC I owned:
Celestial wrap.

The first items I quested:
Superior Form
Oculus Magica
Masterpieces
Aquatica
Elemental Hair
Mythic Hair

The MC release I was most excited for in my whole time on Gaia:
Elemental Wings and Oculus Mythica

The first EI I bought and loved:
Biancamella

The first item I was gifted:
Mythril halo

The item I feel is my signature:
SDPlus Frederika.

I have never resold any of these since I bought them! I never will, either. They're special to me, (And most of them aren't really worth a lot these days) I don't use them very often aside from the Frederika and Masterpieces, but they're all still great items. Some of them are such that I believe they belong in most inventories!

Stellar Succubus

Draconic Oni
My Nitemare Scarf~~~!

I had my eye on this item the day I started Gaia! It took me 3 years(!) of almost entirely solo questing to get it! Lots of selling and trading and zOMging and selling items like Penguin Slippers and a wee bit o GCash~~~
(it was 6.8mil in 2009, instead of the craaaazy price it is today, but that was crazy then!)

Then, alas!, it was stolen by a scammer because I trusted him. All that work just to lose it the day AFTER I got it!
(Which happened to be my 21st birthday to boot!)
Needless to say, I grew up a lot that day. That cured my naiveness pretty much.

But, lo and behold, the gracious Admins of Gaia to my rescue! Within two weeks they got that scammer banned and I got my Scarf back! It's been permanently attached to my avi since, not just because it's expencive and cool looking (not ugly like someponys think it is *evil glares* ), but also because it's a part of my Gaia life~~~~!

Oh my goodness! I remember this actually happening! I am sure you had posted about it back when it actually happened!

I'm glad you got it back. I have no items that were as hard a quest as all that, but I would be sad if any of them went, because I loved doing those quests!

Omnipresent Loiterer

My D-tail....an old friend gave it to me, and requested art. I didn't get around to it till far, far later, but by then her avatars had changed. So I waited again. Then I PMed her asking if I could do some "real" art for her. She had just gotten married then and I was happy to traditionally paint a photo, or not...just do something worth more than gaia items for her patience and generosity.

But she never PMed me back. After a few more I kind of just stopped assuming she doesn't remember me or doesn't want to talk to me. The latter I would hope is not the case.

Shadowy Rogue

14,500 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
My OMG. Took me almost five years to get that bad boy! scream

Longest. quest. ever. lol

But I eventually did get it, and now I am never parting with it. It was the first item on Gaia that really caught my attention and held it.
Other than that, I'd say my Masquerade. The lipstick poses are so much a part of my avi that I think she looks weird when I am not wearing it. I can say that those two items are ones that I will never part with.

Fashionable Streaker

13,900 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
If I had to pick prob demonic pendent.

Fuui's Kouhai

Obsessed Worshipper

18,000 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Magical Girl 50
My biancamella,
it was the first gift I got on gaia, and it was at a time I really had nothing so to me it was like the most expensive thing ever.
And she just bought it for me. First gen and everything. I was so happy... heart

Sweet Bunny

13,350 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
yum_wasabipie

My Dandy's Reprise. emotion_bigheart
The Dandy's Reprise skin was the first thing I ever wanted on this site. I was lucky enough that it was donated to me and since then I've never removed it from my avatar. Now I just think my avatar looks odd without that buttery yellow shade of skin.

Admirer

25,800 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
      ❤- I think Princess Manner & Loving Manner. Even though I bought them recently, they're the first quests that I actually embarked on and accomplished.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You have whacked out poo brain~!
▲▲▲▲
▲▲▲▲

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out