Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stardust Pr1nce's Husband

Shirtless Man-Lover

sometimesalways
These stupid horns my avatar is wearing. When I first joined Gaia I made a dream avatar with them but then I found out how expensive they were so I gave up on ever owning them. That is until this January. I sold a lot of things to get them but they are mine now. They have been stuck to my avatar's head permanently.

god.
i had horns once.
when i got a pair, i realized how useless they were.
i sold them like not even a week after. lol

Crumbly Codger

The Sno Yeti absolutely gives me that feeling! He was the first and only companion item I have ever loved, and didn't leave my avatar's side for two years. That dorky smile still makes me smile a bit xd

fxxkin demon

monosomy
sometimesalways
These stupid horns my avatar is wearing. When I first joined Gaia I made a dream avatar with them but then I found out how expensive they were so I gave up on ever owning them. That is until this January. I sold a lot of things to get them but they are mine now. They have been stuck to my avatar's head permanently.

god.
i had horns once.

I've done that a few times. I have a kiki and winged anklets for all of a day before I sold them.

I dunno what it is about these horns. They look a little rough with new items and if I use the smaller pose they get lost in my avatar's hair. Hell. I even own a pair of the Wed to Darkness ones which are a bit nicer than these and yet here I am rocking the HotD.

Dapper Smoker

9,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gaia Tan. zOMG!ed my a** off one summer questing the hell out of that friggin' huge sword. There was a time when I made nary an avi that didn't sport it.

I don't care if it inflates to 50mil. Not selling my original.

Sparkly Millionaire

9,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
monosomy

god.
i had horns once.

They are an utterly useless and stupid item, and Gaia has released a number of significantly superior updates, but I have a sentimental attachment to them, too. They were the donation item being released when I first joined, but I didn't quite "get" the concept of donating so I didn't get them. I spent so long wanting them and questing for them that I could never bring myself to get rid of them... even if they look like crap with most of my other items.

Witty Lunatic

12,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
I have 2 items that are permanents to my avatar, bunny slippers and Adriana doll face.

The slippers were my first ever event item. I stayed online hours trying to get a pair and finally got them. I never take them off( even now). The Adriana face is my choose expression.. I very rarely change it. I'm an older Gaian, age and account wise, and I think the face reflects that maturity.

Tipsy Lunatic

I don't think I have any one specific item..... Once upon a time I was very VERY attached to the Demonic Pitchfork I used to own on my previous account.
It was the first item I ever really loved. I lost 7k on getting it the first time (in 2k4 when that was actually quite a lot of gold) when I traded a Belted Top for it.
It was wonderful and I named it Mr. Pointy.

But now, even though I don't really feel like I've got any one item that I find all that special, I feel like I've got one whole outfit that I find EXTREMELY special.
My Jester outfit.
The Eloquent Hat and the frilled collar and the all of it.
Jester has really developed into a very original persona and has worked hir way into all of the stories I write. I find it sort of wonderful that that all started with an outfit I stumbled upon on Gaia one day.

Player

My thea doll and Erebus' moon.

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
      Red Riding Hood. 4laugh
      It was my first "expensive" item back in 08, and it was a gift from a friend ~ I wore it with every avatar, and I still wear it to this day! It reminds me of going to the local library to get on Gaia with my best friends Violet, Tora, and Zach. Haha. Good days ..

Wintur's Bestie

O.G. Gaian

I love love love love love love Lady Luck's hair.

Seriously has got to be my favorite item on Gaia now. The hair is just so fantastic!

Winged Abomination

22,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Hunter 50
My Angelic Pendant. Bought when it was 4k, my first ever donation item. The other item would have to be Jet, mostly because I won him shortly after Neon Core, I believe came out.

Chatty Genius

7,000 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
Is there an item that you love, something fierce?

I don't know if there is that one item I love completely. I've never truly found anything that I've loved every single thing about it. One that holds a great amount of sentimental value to me is the Sun Staff. When I first got on Gaia back in '05, that was the first thing I truly saved my money up for. Back then it was only 5.6k range? Today, it's still quite cheap, probably 10k-ish but at the time when I started Gaia, you had 250 gold and peasant clothes, that was it. It became a part of my Gaia character, I had changed my name a couple of times when I started but I then I was always Alchemist_Lynn with the sun staff. I always used it and it was an item my friends had deemed reminded them of me.

I no longer have it, I gave it up a long time ago. I may one day get it back.

Midori Arai's Girlfriend

Mind-boggling Abomination

19,575 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Nerd 50

The Nightmare.

It's the first item I'd ever wanted. After three failed quests, I finally got it last month (I think). I've never been more content with my inventory.

Welcoming Gaian

Not sure if it's so much of a sentimental attachment, but I really like this kitsune mask and have really wanted to get one for a while.

I like the simplicity, and the poses are quite nice--I can use all of them nicely. heart

In a relationship with Sappho herself

Shoujo Scout

25,025 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Friendly 100
probably my sweet sunrise. i bought it for the wig for one dream avi, but i hardly take it off any more. either the bird purse or the hair is always on my avi. <3

i also really like anthem of hope, the charity item they did with to write love on her arms. unfortunately, i had to sell mine, but i'll hopefully have enough soon to buy it back. .w.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff