kitty-hugs-cookiez
JustDanceCP
kitty-hugs-cookiez
I got Ryder's adventure and won a Clerical nurse at the end o3o

Thank you for posting, congrats on the nice item! heart
np wink nice thread btw

heart and thank you! whee
many is questing Ostara the ewenicorn

Oh I know, as far as I know, there's only been 1 ostara on gaia, that sheepy is going to be crazy expensive. sweatdrop

Kitten

JustDanceCP

Oh I know, as far as I know, there's only been 1 ostara on gaia, that sheepy is going to be crazy expensive. sweatdrop
edit: why woudln't it be gonk ! its like one of the cutest thing that ever showed up in gaia emotion_facepalm

Friendly Informer

kitty-hugs-cookiez
JustDanceCP

edit: why woudln't it be gonk ! its like one of the cutest thing that ever showed up in gaia emotion_facepalm

hopefully gaia will release a few more in the next rig maybe? sweatdrop at least that's what I'd hope. >_< I think it's cute, but not worth that ridiculous price.

Kitten

JustDanceCP
kitty-hugs-cookiez
JustDanceCP

hopefully gaia will release a few more in the next rig maybe? sweatdrop at least that's what I'd hope. >_< I think it's cute, but not worth that ridiculous price.
I'm still questing the first (idk if last rofl ) item that I fell in love with emotion_kirakira the North kitten star heart

Friendly Informer

kitty-hugs-cookiez
JustDanceCP
kitty-hugs-cookiez
JustDanceCP

I'm still questing the first (idk if last rofl ) item that I fell in love with emotion_kirakira the North kitten star heart
I'm always questing for something, I have way too many items urging me to splurge. >_< emotion_kirakira omg I love that kitty so much! I wish I could get one but why must it be 7 mil. crying

Kitten

JustDanceCP
I'm always questing for something, I have way too many items urging me to splurge. >_< emotion_kirakira omg I love that kitty so much! I wish I could get one but why must it be 7 mil. crying
the first time I saw it, it was 3m but as I got closer it got inflated crying

Shy Noob

15,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Love Machine 150
JustDanceCP

That's good to hear. =)
I'm good except for feeling a cold coming on. >_<

Yeah the cheaper formulas are hard to come by.
level 1 and 2 is easy if you can find the right formulas, level 3 is where it starts getting difficult. I've seen a lot of people talk about how uncheap level 3 is. >_<
Oh that's kind of you, thank you for helping me get to level 3. ^^
Np, and thank you. emotion_bigheart

That's no good.
get some rest and take care of yourself more then ~!

you're welcome,
but i don't have any lvl1 formulas that's going to be completed yet,
so it may take quite some time. ^^"

now, don't go facing the com screen for too long alright !?
oh gosh. i sound like a mother. xD

Friendly Informer

kitty-hugs-cookiez
JustDanceCP
the first time I saw it, it was 3m but as I got closer it got inflated crying

That happens to me a lot too, it's so frustrating. >_<

Friendly Informer

Erumii
JustDanceCP

That's good to hear. =)
I'm good except for feeling a cold coming on. >_<

Yeah the cheaper formulas are hard to come by.
level 1 and 2 is easy if you can find the right formulas, level 3 is where it starts getting difficult. I've seen a lot of people talk about how uncheap level 3 is. >_<
Oh that's kind of you, thank you for helping me get to level 3. ^^
Np, and thank you. emotion_bigheart

That's no good.
get some rest and take care of yourself more then ~!

you're welcome,
but i don't have any lvl1 formulas that's going to be completed yet,
so it may take quite some time. ^^"

now, don't go facing the com screen for too long alright !?
oh gosh. i sound like a mother. xD

I will try to sleep in a little bit, if my brother would ever stop being so noisy from playing his stupid video games. >_< I've been drinking a lot of oj and green tea today so hopefully that'll help my immune system. sweatdrop

That's all right, I'm stuck on lvl 2 right now cause I can't afford any new ingredients. Hoping my item will sell on the MP soon. >_<
What level are you on right now? Have you tried the new philosopher cache things I heard they changed them recently.

XD lol yes mommy rofl thank you for being so concerned.

Friendly Informer

Erumii

emotion_jawdrop OMG!! emotion_hug *dies a happy death*

emotion_bigheart THANK YOU SO VERY VERY VERY MUCH FOR THE GIFT!!!!!!! emotion_bigheart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff