• Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Devin 200
JustDanceCP
Channoia

User Image

Is this the forfeit/fail image?
The URL indicates Victory.
Probably makes more sense with the dialogue.
But I can say the fail image is a giant broken dice.

Friendly Informer

freak297
JustDanceCP
Channoia

User Image

The URL indicates Victory.
Probably makes more sense with the dialogue.
But I can say the fail image is a giant broken dice.

I know, I just wanted to make sure.
Oh ok thanks for telling me...ugh I need the fail image and words too so much stuff is missing. >_<

Shirtless Cat

Sgt. Kipling is hoooot. emotion_drool heart

Combative Gekko

JustDanceCP
Channoia

User Image

Looks to me like he's being honored/knighted or something.

Regardless, he's my new favorite NPC, and I'm mad his doll doesn't come with his hair or eyes.

Friendly Informer

Crachiek
JustDanceCP
Channoia

User Image

Regardless, he's my new favorite NPC, and I'm mad his doll doesn't come with his hair or eyes.

Yeah it seems to be the victory image, I agree probably something about being knighted.

Aww that sucks, the SDplus' usually come with eyes or hair. >_<

Combative Gekko

JustDanceCP
Crachiek
JustDanceCP
Channoia

User Image

Yeah it seems to be the victory image, I agree probably something about being knighted.

Aww that sucks, the SDplus' usually come with eyes or hair. >_<

Well his comes with probably the best looking modern pistol I've seen on the site, so I'm not going to complain too much.

But modern military/fantasy fusion = yes. I am so into his character.

Friendly Informer

Crachiek

Well his comes with probably the best looking modern pistol I've seen on the site, so I'm not going to complain too much.

True, it would have been nice though I'd rather have hair or eyes than a gun. =

I'm not that big of a fan of fantasy unfortunately, but I do like Sgt. Kipling. heart

Combative Gekko

JustDanceCP
Crachiek

I'm not that big of a fan of fantasy unfortunately, but I do like Sgt. Kipling. heart

I like fusion genres, especially when military motifs are involved. I'm with you on pure fantasy. I'm glad this RIG took the overused genre in a differentish direction.

Friendly Informer

Crachiek
JustDanceCP
Crachiek

I like fusion genres, especially when military motifs are involved. I'm with you on pure fantasy. I'm glad this RIG took the overused genre in a differentish direction.

I like the fusion genres too, I agree with military motifs, although I wasn't such a big fan of Underland since the story was so depressing. = Yeah I'm glad they went in a kind of different direction with this one, it makes me think of D&D crossed with pokemon crossed with Hell's Prison format. rofl

Conversationalist

User Image

That ginger is really cool

Combative Gekko

JustDanceCP
I like the fusion genres too, I agree with military motifs, although I wasn't such a big fan of Underland since the story was so depressing. = Yeah I'm glad they went in a kind of different direction with this one, it makes me think of D&D crossed with pokemon crossed with Hell's Prison format. rofl

I loved Underland because of the story. The items were hit or miss, but the art, story and characters were where it really shined.

Jabberwock and Sgt. Kipling.... Gaia is starting to make stoic old men soldiers and it's making me happy. xd

Friendly Informer

Crachiek
JustDanceCP

I loved Underland because of the story. The items were hit or miss, but the art, story and characters were where it really shined.

Jabberwock and Sgt. Kipling.... Gaia is starting to make stoic old men soldiers and it's making me happy. xd

Well I do appreciate gaia being bold with doing a dark theme for Christmas. Yeah they items were...meh >_< I liked the art much more and the characters were good too.

Oh yeah the Jabberwock, how did I ever forget about him. heart I'm surprised gaia's doing more manly roughed up men for once instead of the pretty boys.

acrid hime's Waifu

Justice Genius

31,050 Points
  • Monster Hunter 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Kiva's story, has by far the saddest victory ever imo. crying

Astral Sage

44,650 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cosmic Healer 200