Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Informer

User Image

Since I didn't see this threads listed, I decided to make one. (I hope nobody minds that I'm doing this. sweatdrop )
Please post the art with the corresponding writing please! heart

heart heart Thank you very much to everyone who contributed and helped me, I'm very, very grateful! heart heart

RIG Pet Animation
User Image

Background Art
User Image

Announcement Promo
User Image

Chance Item Page Promo
User Image
User Image

heart heart Be sure to thank the artists for all their hard work! heart heart

Shavostar's Artwork
Shavo's Tumblr

Reapersun's Artwork
Sgt. Kipling

Zimmay's Artwork
Rat Guard and Ice Basilisk

Pyawakit's Artwork
Callista
Kiva
Cutesy Monsters

Miori's Artwork
Backgrounds

Reirei's DA Artwork
Ryder Pics

Links to other threads:

The Incomplete Gauntlets & Goblins Item List ~
Winter Hue

Gauntlets & Goblins -- Y/N?
Sir Black Tea

Gauntlets & Goblins: Get What in Which Stage/Stats Guide
JustDanceCP

~Gauntlets & Goblins item references~
by Druddigon

Friendly Informer

Intro Image
User Image
Prepare yourself as you jump into the world of Gauntlets & Goblins. Try your best to get through the trials to save the Ewenicorn and have your wish granted! Come on, roll the die and hope for a critical hit!
User Image

Fail Image
User Image
Critical Miss! Who rolls like that?! Oh well, better luck next time!
User Image

Sgt. Kipling
User Image
This is Sgt. Kipling, a tireless and duty-driven knight eternally devoted to the crown. After the end of the great war, he decided to use his abilities for the common good. Concerned about the increasing dangers posed against the kingdom, he's taken it upon himself to bring peace to the land.

User Image
A Lizardman Thief appears, stop that scoundrel! Roll the die for initiative!

User Image
The Lizardman Thief collapses! A Bumblebee Imp appears, remove the riffraff!

User Image
Upon defeating the Bumblebee Imp, you encounter a mysterious dark elf. She offers to join you on your quest. Suddenly, an Armored Bat appears! Cast your die!

User Image
The Armored Bat collapses, your party wins! As you prepare to enter the cave an old war buddy appears and decides to join your adventure. Inside, your party encounters a Spirit Wolf! Prepare for combat!

User Image
The Spirit Wolf collapses! Your party ventures deeply into the dungeon in search of the legendary, wish-granting Ewenicorn. As you enter the final chamber, an Iron Golem appears!

Victory!
User Image
When asked for his wish, the devoted Kipling whispers, “Long live the Queen.” He returns home to a peaceful and orderly kingdom, where he is bestowed the highest of honors.

Callista
User Image
This is Callista, a young girl with a cheerful spirit. Fearing for the health of her ailing little sister, she has left home in search for a cure.

User Image
A Moth Pixie appears! Roll the die for initiative!

User Image
The Moth Pixie collapses. A Magical Oil appears! Looks like a slippery situation - roll again!

User Image
Upon defeating the Magical Oil, you encounter a hot-blooded pilot by the name of Ryder. He offers to join you on your quest. Suddenly, your party encounters a Royal Giga Flan! It's so cute... but don't let your guard down! Cast your die!

User Image
The Royal Giga Flan collapses, your party wins! As you prepare to enter the cave, a small Dragon Knight named Dynadin requests to join your adventure. Inside your party encounters a Bearhemoth! Prepare for combat!

User Image
The Bearhemoth collapses! Your party ventures deeply into the dungeon in search of the legendary, wish-granting Ewenicorn. As you enter the final chamber, a Rose Wyvern appears!

Victory!
User Image
Callista pleads to the Ewenicorn for a cure to her little sister's ailment, and is presented with the fabled Sun-Kissed Lily, a mythical panacea. At home, Callista presents her sister with the flower and smiles as the color returns to her cheeks.

Kiva
User Image
This is Kiva, an adventurous and light-footed archaeologist with high Agility and Intelligence. Ever since the passing of her father she has been searching for his great, long-lost treasure.

User Image
A Rat Guard appears! Roll the die for initiative!

User Image
The Rat Guard collapses. A Ginger Root Monster appears! Roll again!

User Image
Upon defeating the Ginger Root Monster, you encounter a lawful-looking man by the name of Sgt. Kipling. He offers to join you on your quest. Suddenly, your party encounters an Armored Bat! Cast your die!

User Image
The Armored Bat collapses, your party wins! As you prepare to enter the cave a small Dragon Knight offers you his services. Inside your party encounters a Spirit Wolf! Prepare for combat!

User Image
The Spirit Wolf collapses! Your party ventures deeply into the dungeon in search of the legendary, wish-granting Ewenicorn. As you enter the final chamber, an Ice Basilisk appears!

Victory!
User Image
Kiva tells the Ewenicorn her deepest desire, and as a result she finally uncovers her father's greatest treasure: his only daughter.

Ryder
User Image
This is Ryder, a reckless ace pilot and veteran of the great war. His daredevil tactics earned him the title, “Berserker of the Skies.” Long ago, everyone mourned the loss of his dear friend and co-pilot, but Ryder still believes that he's alive and out there somewhere.

User Image
A Bumblebee Imp appears! Roll the die for initiative!

User Image
The Bumblebee Imp collapses. A Royal Giga Flan appears! You feel a little bad for attacking something so cute, but you do it anyway! Roll again!

User Image
Upon defeating the Royal Giga Flan, you encounter a lawful-looking man by the name of Sgt. Kipling. He offers to join you on your quest. Suddenly, your party encounters a Lizardman Thief! Cast your die!

User Image
The Lizardman Thief collapses, your party wins! As you prepare to enter the cave a young girl named Callista requests to join your adventure. Inside your party encounters an Armored Bat! Prepare for combat!

User Image
The Armored Bat collapses! Your party ventures deeply into the dungeon in search of the legendary, wish-granting Ewenicorn. As you enter the final chamber, a Bearhemoth appears!

Victory!
User Image
When asked for the whereabouts of his long lost friend, Ryder is granted a mystical, glowing compass. It looks like this adventure is just getting started...

Dynadin
User Image
Meet Dynadin, a swashbuckling ladies man and former knight, now cursed to live as a tiny little dragon. He ventures off in search of a way to lift the curse and return to his lecherous... er, chivalrous ways.

User Image
A Royal Giga Flan appears! Real men eat dessert first! Roll the die for initiative!

User Image
The Royal Giga Flan collapses! It was delicious. A Ginger Root Monster appears, that should settle your stomach after all that dessert. Roll again!

User Image
Upon defeating the Ginger Root Monster, you encounter a smokin' hot chick. She offers to join you on your quest, but she probably just wants you for your tiny lizard body, amirite? Suddenly, a Lizardman Thief is trying to take your lady! Protect your turf!

User Image
The Lizardman Thief collapses, your party wins! As you prepare to enter the cave another sultry babe appears. Must be your lucky day, amirite? She clearly has the hots for you too and joins your adventure. Inside your party encounters a Spirit Wolf! Prepare for combat!

User Image
The Spirit Wolf collapses! Your party ventures deeply into the dungeon in search of the legendary, wish-granting Ewenicorn. As you and your ladies enter the final chamber, an Iron Golem appears!

Victory!
User Image
Mission accomplished! Not only did he round up a couple cuties, Dyandin’s used his wish to restore his lost human form. Turns out he probably should've wished for a pair of pants, too.

Another victory image (you get this image regardless of who you win with.)
User Image
You roll a natural 20! Critical hit! Your final foe has fallen, and as a reward the Ewenicorn offers to use her magical horn to grant you a single wish.

Muscular Werewolf

16,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
I don't have the words but I do have the art.
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Friendly Informer

freak297

Thank you, is this RIG like the Hell's Prison RIG?

Muscular Werewolf

16,800 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
JustDanceCP
freak297

It's a basic click through.

Friendly Informer

freak297
JustDanceCP
freak297

It's a basic click through.

Oh all right thank you for answering my question. heart

Diamond Aggressor

Your wish is granted...
User Image
Kiva tells the Ewenicorn her deepest desire, and as a result she finally uncovers her father's greatest treasure: his only daughter.
User Image

Friendly Informer

Magus
Your wish is granted...
User Image
User Image
Thank you for posting the picture and words heart you made my life a lot easier. where does this one take place?

Diamond Aggressor

JustDanceCP
Magus
Your wish is granted...
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/thumbnails/item_choice/apr_gauntletngoblins/AT_KIV_LVL_VICT.jpg
User Image
Thank you for posting the picture and words heart you made my life a lot easier. where does this one take place?

It's a Kiva Victory; right after the goat image.
User Image

This is Sgt. Kipling, a tireless and duty-driven knight eternally devoted to the crown. After the end of the great war, he decided to use his abilities for the common good. Concerned about the increasing dangers posed against the kingdom, he's taken it upon himself to bring peace to the land.

User Image

A Lizardman Thief appears, stop that scoundrel! Roll the die for initiative!

User Image

The Lizardman Thief collapses! A Bumblebee Imp appears, remove the riffraff!

>_o ...Then I died.

User Image

This is Callista, a young girl with a cheerful spirit. Fearing for the health of her ailing little sister, she has left home in search for a cure.

User Image

A Moth Pixie appears! Roll the die for initiative!

User Image

The Moth Pixie collapses. A Magical Oil appears! Looks like a slippery situation - roll again!

User Image

Upon defeating the Magical Oil, you encounter a hot-blooded pilot by the name of Ryder. He offers to join you on your quest. Suddenly, your party encounters a Royal Giga Flan! It's so cute... but don't let your guard down! Cast your die!

User Image

The Royal Giga Flan collapses, your party wins! As you prepare to enter the cave, a small Dragon Knight named Dynadin requests to join your adventure. Inside your party encounters a Bearhemoth! Prepare for combat!

@@; Then I died again.
Here's me "hacking" the URL.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Bucktoothed Loverboy

Channoia
Here's me "hacking" the URL.

User Image