Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Husband

Winter Hue
Samuel Elias Carswell
August Star Of Heaven
I just wished there were Mortal Kombat items here.

There WAS one released for a promotion at one point... can't remember the item name.

You are probably thinking of the amazing Street Fighter sponsor item we got ages ago.
Street Fighter... Mortal Combat. I am not a fan of either, so it pretty much feels the same to me.
^~ Totally my opinion. I hope no one gets offended. ><;

User Image

I...

I'm an idiot

Sparkling Transmutator

Samuel Elias Carswell
Winter Hue
Samuel Elias Carswell
August Star Of Heaven

There WAS one released for a promotion at one point... can't remember the item name.

You are probably thinking of the amazing Street Fighter sponsor item we got ages ago.
Street Fighter... Mortal Combat. I am not a fan of either, so it pretty much feels the same to me.

User Image

I...

I'm an idiot

Haha *pats* no you aren't silly. They are both a fighting series.
Heck I thought the item was a Mortal Combat item before I looked it up.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Winter Hue
Samuel Elias Carswell
August Star Of Heaven

User Image

So there are still no Mortal Kombat items then...I thought I may have missed one since I was in semi hiatus for 2 years sweatdrop

Sparkling Transmutator

August Star Of Heaven
Winter Hue
Samuel Elias Carswell
August Star Of Heaven

User Image

So there are still no Mortal Kombat items then...I thought I may have missed one since I was in semi hiatus for 2 years sweatdrop

Not that I am aware of and I am pretty on top of item releases.
If I come across one, I will make sure to inform you.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Winter Hue
August Star Of Heaven
Winter Hue
Samuel Elias Carswell
August Star Of Heaven

User Image

Not that I am aware of and I am pretty on top of item releases.
If I come across one, I will make sure to inform you.

Thanks.

Anyways what else do I really want to see represented in this EI:

Skullgirls
Perfect World (one of the older MMORPG's still out there that' still not represented here in Gaia)
DarkStalkers
Samurai ShowDown ( I want Amakusa's robe...Naaaao!)
Red Earth

(apparently my 90's coin op arcade history is showing badly xp )

Tricky Survivor

Erm... I actually thought this RIG was one of the expensive ones, with all the over 1mil items... (not including dolls)

Destructive Bunny

I wished the bayonetta item wasn't based on Jeanne, I'd much rather have black xd

Lonely Loiterer

Winter Hue

When all the bundles first opened, I think I noticed the Butterfly Kick go for less than 1mill at one point. xD

Sparkling Transmutator

ShadMaria4ever
Winter Hue

When all the bundles first opened, I think I noticed the Butterfly Kick go for less than 1mill at one point. xD

Don't tell me that. crying

Lonely Loiterer

Winter Hue
ShadMaria4ever
Winter Hue

Don't tell me that. crying

D; Sorries emotion_hug

Cambrie Noel's Husband

Wicked Demigod

I think it's partly because of the promise of it being a gaming RIG, it gave many people high hopes, and therefore many people bought a lot of RIGs x)
People will keep trying sell just a bit lower than the other in hope to get rid of the item first while still able to earn some money, because of the fear it will sell even lower x) At least that's what I think!

I really like the Shibuya recolor x) It's probably my favorite in this RIG!

fxxkin demon

The items are nice but I dunno. Personally there wasn't anything in this RIG that I had to have. Even the manly Snake doll was just sort of eh for me. Mostly 'cause it covers Sal's good eye.

Maybe that's it. The lower tier items just don't have that oomph this month.

Pylea P's Husband

Magical Pants

19,715 Points
  • Married 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
Myrielle
I actually want them cheaper. I don't have a lot of gold right now.
This. I hate when items are over 2mil right off the bat. How are people supposed to save up to get them X_X;

Avaykn's Darling

Smol Cutie-Pie

ɖ σ ʟ ʟ • • •
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

tab Maybe everyone is holding out for the summer sales at the end of the month?

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
It's probably because actively trying to find the items using the RIG name is a nightmare. On a more serious note, I think it's because while the items are all pretty nice, there isn't really anything that goes BUY ME on a whole. For once I think everything's fairly consistent with quality so it's not as easy to promote one item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff