Welcome to Gaia! ::

Formal Elocutionist

I just acquired two new achievements regarding Heralds of Chaos. I personally feel like this is fantastic news. More relation of Gaia Interactive with Gaia Online is always a plus, but enabling a sense of competition against the community to earn these achievements is what I like best about this. Hopefully this can be expanded into zOMG, fishing, and ticket games too eventually. But for right now, I'm just really happy we finally have achievements regarding boasting your competitive edge.

:edit: Needs to be highly regarded that users want achievements directed toward CPU opponents too.

This would be so cool!

Uncle Kenny
Marie-Cris
Uncle Kenny
Marie-Cris
You know what would be great?

If they added a few achievements in zOMG that aren't currently in the badge system.

*is shot*

I know, I know, never gonna happen. *le sad*

Oh ye of little faith wink

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Pretty please? emotion_kirakira

All good things come in time.

Scurvy Pirate

Tricky Cat

Sweet, means I have more of a reason to play HoC!

I do love the game though... . w. I hope gaia continues and follows XBL and Steam's path with these achievements.

Nimble Explorer

Neato.
I had no idea these were added, then I walk into your thread and BAM! Two of them.
I should probably get back to playing that. Haven't played in a month, at least.

I really do like this integration. Maybe they'll add achievements for Monster Galaxy too? This seems like a step in that direction, at least.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Uncle Kenny
smile

do you know how many new achievements there are?

Formal Elocutionist

Uncle Kenny
smile

If you had anything to do with this, then I'm totally grateful. It was greatly needed, and now gives me more reasons to progress through gaia's games.

Scurvy Pirate

Sweet Angel Mary
Uncle Kenny
smile

I could probably find out but that kind of information is usually kept secret because we like keeping it a surprise.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Uncle Kenny
Sweet Angel Mary
Uncle Kenny
smile

I could probably find out but that kind of information is usually kept secret because we like keeping it a surprise.

well i guess i'll have to looking for that information then.

Buggy Punk

Whoop! I just got three. ninja

e: as long as we're making suggestions, achievements for collecting one of every card in a faction would be neat. And faction-specific titles.

Formal Elocutionist

Uncle Kenny
Sweet Angel Mary
Uncle Kenny
smile

While the achievements are at it's basics as far as I can tell "determines how many wins", it'd be really neat if you guys could include ones that are granted by beating the game in so many moves, or not losing any of your crew. I've always liked challenges.

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
I got four achievements! whee

Formal Elocutionist

Zi
I got four achievements! whee

You're a badass.

clarion's King

Super Model

Considering how extensively some of us play, it seems 4 achievements is all there is at the moment—since the 4th one is for 50 wins, and I have almost 400.

Formal Elocutionist

Magus
Considering how extensively some of us play, it seems 4 achievements is all there is at the moment—since the 4th achievement is for 50 wins, and I have almost 400.

I have a feeling much harder achievements will be available in the future regarding games.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
You know what would be great?

If they added a few achievements in zOMG that aren't currently in the badge system.

*is shot*

I know, I know, never gonna happen. *le sad*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas