Welcome to Gaia! ::

PaganPrefect's Husband

Benevolent Elder

61,100 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
So do these grant on some lag, because I know I've gotten two so far and nothing has shown up yet or is there a certain time of day that the game updates cause my stats aren't changing at all. I've been playing it off and on only cause it lags my computer a bit sometimes.

EDIT: Question has been answered. Thanks a bunch, Sagebomb.

Achievements for zOMG would be fun for the future, though I'm curious how those would unlock say if you've already done what one would be (say for example actually finishing the game). Would it automatically unlock for those people or would you have to do it over again? Either way it would be a nice way to get people back into zOMG! I barely play it anymore because I played the heck out of if for the first few years when it first opened and then got bored with it.

O.G. Gaian

26,090 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
It'd be cool if they did that for the other games as well ;D

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
CrimsonDice
So do these grant on some lag

From what pan said seems its once a day in the morning.

Angelic Nitemare

Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Ridley Starsmore
Ok, this game sucks arse.

It LOOKS pretty, but I just beat a guy three times my level because he played bunchball with a dozen guys. I found 6 portals to his 2.-_-

And it's a little too complicated for casual play, to be honest.

It was designed that way! Intentionally too complicated for casual play, because they want people to not be casual about it. ...A mission statement which I know for true facts put a few people off it before they even tried it out.

But then you can win at it without actually knowing what the ******** you're doing, which kind of defeats the purpose of a complicated game.

Although honestly? It doesn't really commit any crimes beyond just being terribly, terribly boring. ...Points for trying?
The worst part is it lags my comp worse than zomg does, even with all settings turned all the way down.

Magic Hobo

Ridley Starsmore
Kitty Gnar-Gnar
Ridley Starsmore
Ok, this game sucks arse.

It LOOKS pretty, but I just beat a guy three times my level because he played bunchball with a dozen guys. I found 6 portals to his 2.-_-

And it's a little too complicated for casual play, to be honest.

It was designed that way! Intentionally too complicated for casual play, because they want people to not be casual about it. ...A mission statement which I know for true facts put a few people off it before they even tried it out.

But then you can win at it without actually knowing what the ******** you're doing, which kind of defeats the purpose of a complicated game.

Although honestly? It doesn't really commit any crimes beyond just being terribly, terribly boring. ...Points for trying?
The worst part is it lags my comp worse than zomg does, even with all settings turned all the way down.

gonk That's terrible. It's a card battle game, what.

In a relationship with Redstar Galaxy

Unholy Lightbringer

40,590 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Gaia Merch Box Achievement 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Marie-Cris
You know what would be great?

If they added a few achievements in zOMG that aren't currently in the badge system.

*is shot*

I know, I know, never gonna happen. *le sad*

We need more of this cat_3nodding

Screw the non-Gaia HoC

Scurvy Pirate

Marie-Cris

If they added a few achievements in zOMG that aren't currently in the badge system.

*is shot*

Oh ye of little faith wink

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Uncle Kenny
Marie-Cris

*is shot*

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Pretty please? emotion_kirakira

Scurvy Pirate

Marie-Cris
Uncle Kenny
Marie-Cris

*is shot*

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

All good things come in time.

Salty Phantom

24,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
Uncle Kenny
Marie-Cris
Uncle Kenny
Marie-Cris

*is shot*

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

If that's 100% true, then that means there's a guaranteed update for zOMG coming!

Ha! Logic wins! rofl

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Now I really have to play that game.

Formal Elocutionist

Uncle Kenny
Marie-Cris
Uncle Kenny
Marie-Cris

*is shot*

MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

This rumor is so exciting!

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
A zOMG achievement to "kill" fluffs would be awesome... I mean... who wouldn't like to have an achievement with the words "fluffy", "sakura", "clover", "pumpkin" to be used as our title?

Tricky Treasure

Part of me hopes any zOMG achievements would be retroactive, because I've already done a lot in that game...and another part hopes they're not so I have a reason to start playing it again. HMMMM

Ladykiller

I'm not much of a completist so depending on what titles we get from the achievements I might not work for them. xD When I saw that we had the achievement title "Sex Symbol" I just HAD to earn it! So whatever these new achievements might be they'll have to top that. ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff