Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Warrior

22,600 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Summer Pride 100
KaylaGalela
Kassavdra
Does anyone know if the definition of a match for the achievement is only PvP or does playing the computer count?
User Image
That's what I'm wondering. People who don't pvp never get any recognition. sad

I got the PvP achievement but that is it. I'm at level 18 and have won a bunch against the computer at various levels, but when I go in now it says I have 1 match that was a forfeit. I think that was because the game seized up. I'd rather play the computer, and I think that should count.

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250

Now I have a reason to play the game. gonk

More points, more titles twisted muah ha ha ...except so far I suck at this game and keep losing.:

Magic Hobo

The carrot will have to be just a little bit larger than that to get me to go back to that snoozefest of a game.

Angelic Cat

23,165 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Snowball Hero 200
Mighty Stheno
KaylaGalela
Kassavdra
Does anyone know if the definition of a match for the achievement is only PvP or does playing the computer count?
User Image
That's what I'm wondering. People who don't pvp never get any recognition. sad

I got the PvP achievement but that is it. I'm at level 18 and have won a bunch against the computer at various levels, but when I go in now it says I have 1 match that was a forfeit. I think that was because the game seized up. I'd rather play the computer, and I think that should count.

mine says i have two defeats and no wins even though i'm level 23

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          Awesome! I always love more achievements and I've needed incentive to get me to play HoC.

Romantic Pirate

52,275 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
I got two achievements. Guess I need to play some more to see the other achievements.

Buggy Punk

Rabid-Turtle

Now I have a reason to play the game. gonk

More points, more titles twisted muah ha ha ...except so far I suck at this game and keep losing.:
Maybe the Achievements subforum will get on it and help each other out? I lose to you, you lose to me, etc. to grind them out.

List of titles you can get for those interested. ninja
PvP - Combative, Malevolent, Firestarter, Foe, Soldier
1 Win -Recruit, Neophyte, Punching Bag, Initiate
20 Wins - Militant, Savage, Duelist, Tactician
50 Wins - Vicious, Unforgiving, Warlord, Aggressor
Fudge I really like some of those titles especially the vicious one. I would have an easier time warranting trying for it if I didn't have to pvp. Honestly I found the game pretty boring and the fact Person 4: Golden is currently eating away all my spare time is not helping that game's case... emotion_0A0

Butterfly Prince

Uncle Kenny
A possibility, maybe?

Confessedly, this saddens me. I am an achievement junkie, but primarily a pacifist, so PVP bugs me greatly. I genuinely wish it would give an 'alternative' for solo players.

IE:

Win 1 Match OR complete 5 matches VS computer AI.
Win 20 Matches OR complete 100 matches VS computer AI.
Win 50 Matches OR complete 250 matches VS computer AI.

I dislike not having access to a system I enjoy because such utilizes a concept I am not at all fond of.

Angelic Blob

I haven't even had time to try HoC yet.
I would, however, like to get Achievements from other Gaia games, such as Jigsaw.

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

15,300 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • 50 Wins 150
TINSTAAFL
Hopefully this can be expanded into zOMG, fishing, and ticket games too eventually. But for right now, I'm just really happy we finally have achievements regarding boasting your competitive edge.

Hopefully this can be expanded into zOMG.

Hopefully this can be expanded into zOMG

Yessss, and imagine, if all of the achievements from zOMG are the badges we already can get. XD Omg, my achievement count would double... (I'd prefer the achievements to not be carbon copies of the Badges, though.)

Slumbering Tengu

Welp I'm gonna have to play HoC now xD

Come ooooooon zOMG achievements next! Yes, yes?!

Demonic Abomination

40,775 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Kiyoura

Hopefully this can be expanded into zOMG

Yessss, and imagine, if all of the achievements from zOMG are the badges we already can get. XD Omg, my achievement count would double... (I'd prefer the achievements to not be carbon copies of the Badges, though.)

I would only hope that if they did make the badges into achievements that they exclude the event ones because no-one would be able to obtain them now.

Invisible Player

15,300 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Zi
Magus
Considering how extensively some of us play, it seems 4 achievements is all there is at the moment—since the 4th achievement is for 50 wins, and I have almost 400.

Yeah, I'm hoping they'll have one for 100 wins sometime, since it looks like such a nice even number. xd

100 sounds a little less, maybe 500 wins gives the next achievement.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff