Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Well?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 15, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
Is Gambino a real human gaian who was jut=st here since the beginning and everyone knows about him or is a a RPing character?
Gambino is an NPC (non-player character). Someone posts as him, but he's not a regular member. (the avatar didn't tip you off?)
Nerienea
Gambino is an NPC (non-player character). Someone posts as him, but he's not a regular member. (the avatar didn't tip you off?)
Im really confused when it comes to this whole Gambino stuff. The stories and everything make it sound like hes a real member. I dunno. Its weird. Kinda confusing for me, I usually jsut concentrate on my guild, avatar art, avatar talk forum and the exchange.
Nerienea
yeah its kinda ovious. But if your a n00b to Gaia I can understand. (not saying you are xd )

5,250 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
When Gambino appears 'in person', ie in threads at events, he is in effect a roleplay character.

Everything he says is written by an administrator, and so it's all orchestrated by the Gaia staff. 3nodding

Using NPCs is basically how the administrators get us to feel involved in the storyline, by giving us a chance to interact with the people whoare being directly affected by the events that take place.

Hope that helps.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games